+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

nigerians and their assumptions; why not lets do our part and see hw it all play out instead of acting as ge's hr staff as 4me i knw it is well.

Na wah o!

Wait a minute.... How many peeps on NHJ ar stil on d stage of GE? If u kno dat u ar stil on board raise up ur hand.... Can sombody count dem 4me,lets take d statistics.... Wel if u kno dat u ar stil on board say Aye !!! And if u kno dat u were droped on d 1st stage no longer on board say Nay !!! Well d Ayes hav it... Let sombody in d move a motion 4 adjournment n 2nded by anoda person until d next sitting,dats d next GE stage. U al can take a bow n dismiss. Wish u al d best 4rm God in ur expectation wch can neva b cut off by som employers. Gudluck all

People do not seem to understand the gravity of not doing proper research when recruitment questionnaires like these pop up..u dont just do peripheral research, you do intense research. Your chances of either getting the job or not is hinged on the quality of your reply, as opposed to several applicants. There is a number that they are authorized to select finally, so being amongst the selected few requires that you do the best you can to make adequate research, afterall what do u make of the fact that they gave every1 3 days to submit?

I m afraid its possible that its very possible that those that dont get to be sent consequent requests to fill questionnaires "MAY" have been deselected.

So pray that the questionnaires come, and never fail to write your "bestest"..

Experiences teaches a lot!

Goodluck peeps
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    People do not seem to understand the gravity of not doing proper research when recruitment questionnaires like these pop up..u dont just do peripheral research, you do intense research. Your chances of either getting the job or not is hinged on the quality of your reply, as opposed to several applicants. There is a number that they are authorized to select finally, so being amongst the selected few requires that you do the best you can to make adequate research, afterall what do u make of the fact that they gave every1 3 days to submit?

I m afraid its possible that its very possible that those that dont get to be sent consequent requests to fill questionnaires "MAY" have been deselected.

So pray that the questionnaires come, and never fail to write your "bestest"..

Experiences teaches a lot!

Goodluck peeps
    Experience teaches a lot, rather!
    I

Hmmm...can this be more interesting?

I see light engraved in ur expressions@ubuntu&dennizzman (gr8 analysis)

Buuut may I ask-i know the applications were made in two batches(some peeps got their 6-quuuestionnaired mail b4 d 21st of july or so)hence d 1st set of peeps to apply,I THINK everyone in this category must have received the '2nd staged' survey link. Some other people applied after the 6-questionaired-mail was sent out 2d 1st set &hence they got their own 6-questionnared-mail while the 1st set of guys got the 'survey link'.

This is just my thought+analysis-question is-is there any1 who applied before the 21st&got d 6-questionnaired-mail b4 den that hasn't gotten d survey link?

Mayb this can help us all,but whether or not you have 'spoken to Immelt himself' you mustav gotn d 'we r reviewing ur CV mail'..so keep hope alive.

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

4give d length of dis...lolz!
    ofklaw likes this.
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

All should expect ge next stage on saturday 14th july... I guess and i don't fail wen i guess. Goodluck peeps !!!

You have already failed.....Saturday July 14??

lolz.
    Quote Originally Posted by OkoroKingsley View Post
    All should expect ge next stage on saturday 14th july... I guess and i don't fail wen i guess. Goodluck peeps !!!

[QUOTE=OkoroKingsley;504223]All should expect ge next stage on saturday 14th july... I guess and i don't fail wen i guess. Goodluck peeps !!![/QUOT
    lol this one na 0/5

I just can't stop laughing even as i type this and i still made sure there was no obvious mistake. Kai!!! Mr. Okoro sure u living in the neigbhouring planet and i guess GE operates there. ROTFLMAO!!!
    Keep Moving.

Hilarious!!!

I am sure we won't mis take this mistake to mistake that you mistakenly mistake mistakes for the right thing. Oops hope I am not mistaken,maybe the mere mention of the word mistake births 'em!

Applying for GE is DEFINATELY not a mistake!

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

abeg u guys should let this tread die untill real concrete info comes again 4rm ge

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    I just can't stop laughing even as i type this and i still made sure there was no obvious mistake. Kai!!! Mr. Okoro sure u living in the neigbhouring planet and i guess GE operates there. ROTFLMAO!!!
    Dont under estimate any contribution made by any1 here,bcos in evry nonsense there must b sense. Just take d sense n leav d non ok. We ar in same planet bro. Always let ur no. b active n at alert

+ Reply
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast