+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Quote Originally Posted by iriowen View Post
    LETS NOT HEAT UP THE ANXIETY IN THIS THREAD because i am not disturbed in as much i have not receive the 2nd link....For me, i share a different perspective to the reasoning above. As far as u received the 1st link for the questionnaire, the next mail ought to be that your CV is under review and it doesn't matter whether you were sent the 2nd mail or third.
    Deducing from the discussion above and other related thread, those who got the 2nd and 3rd stage are probably those that had difficulties with the 1st link or submitted their response lately.
    I DISAGREE wt U totally. The 1st said NEXT STAGE, d 2nd said SECOND and d 3rd is just a general mail wch shd hv bn sent earlier. We didn't get d 2nd mail bcos we had difficulties bt bcos we progressed 2 d 2nd stage. Kp d hope alive.

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

I think questionnaires link results from success in the previous stage while CV review mail is general to all applicants. No difficulties, always be optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by nwogucr View Post
    Pls the instruction is maximum of 1000 xters....Meaning u shld nt exceed 1000 wrds..
    1000 words is not d same thing as 1000 characters. type on microsoft word go to review u would see word count click on it it would show details as per what u typed. moreover if u decide to submit more than 1000 xter u will not be able to submit n it will tell u to reduce it.

i gues i should be asking this 2morow after the deadline but that Q 7 n 8 any general view on how to approach it. i neva bordered my self with GE, infact i had tagged them to be notorious for not responding to job applications, but after the first and second Q am very keen to know whats nxt

They said a maximum of 1000 characters so it doesn't necessarily have to be upto 1000, it just shouldn't exceed it!

Just submitted mine...fingers crossed.....praying for the best!!!

i didnt get the 2nd questionnaire but got d automated mail that my cv is under review.i chose engineering
    LURVE YA ALL

guys did anybody who graduated from 2007, 2006, 2004 down get the second mail?
    i am suspecting they reduced the number of applicants for the second stage based on year of graduation.
    just my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by iriowen View Post
    LETS NOT HEAT UP THE ANXIETY IN THIS THREAD because i am not disturbed in as much i have not receive the 2nd link....For me, i share a different perspective to the reasoning above. As far as u received the 1st link for the questionnaire, the next mail ought to be that your CV is under review and it doesn't matter whether you were sent the 2nd mail or third.
    Deducing from the discussion above and other related thread, those who got the 2nd and 3rd stage are probably those that had difficulties with the 1st link or submitted their response lately.
    Please do get this clear without sentiments, if you log in to ur application portal, you see:Due to the high volume of resumes received, your status may not be updated beyond “Resume submitted but not yet reviewed” and “Resume currently being reviewed.
    This justifies the reason for the last automated email generated after deadline has expired on July 29. Notice that the HR status of every one has auto updated to Resume currently being reviewed. Someone who never got even the first questionnaire also go this auto generated one. All applicants got the last mail.
    Regarding application process, if u got shortlisted, u get the first stage, successful ones get to 2nd stage, then successful ones now fewer get to interview stage and here comes the final GE leaders. I stand to be corrected
    Good luck to us all
    Tictock likes this.

There's much heat in here. Oooopppps!!! It is well, even.
    Keep Moving.

and now let the thread go to sleep, fade into page 2 and reappear the next time we hear from GE. bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu View Post
    Please do get this clear without sentiments, if you log in to ur application portal, you see:Due to the high volume of resumes received, your status may not be updated beyond “Resume submitted but not yet reviewed” and “Resume currently being reviewed.
    This justifies the reason for the last automated email generated after deadline has expired on July 29. Notice that the HR status of every one has auto updated to Resume currently being reviewed. Someone who never got even the first questionnaire also go this auto generated one. All applicants got the last mail.
    Regarding application process, if u got shortlisted, u get the first stage, successful ones get to 2nd stage, then successful ones now fewer get to interview stage and here comes the final GE leaders. I stand to be corrected
    Good luck to us all
    you are making sense.if u do nt get d 2nd stage check dis to clarify sme facts:do u reply thru fwd button?are ur experience above 2 yrs.dat is jst my observatn.

If the application deadline was 29th july really, how come the job is still available and 'open' on the GE website?
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

+ Reply
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast