+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Topic: GE sending emails for next stage!

Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

I suppose that third email came as a result of the application deadline 0f 29th July having passed. Perhaps the system was given some days for late application before the auto generated mail. Look at it and you see that the status has changed for every one.
    Just a guess from enterprise solution experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    just as oba3 said it doesnt mean much coz i got the 1st and 2nd questioniares and i answered the 2nd one ysterday. i just got an AUTOMATED mail now that my cv is under review.

Here is what i think we shud do. in the first mail my functional role i filled in art/social science roles(pardon no specifics) so i think the art guys r getting the 2nd mail...,,,,... OR has anyone who filled science or engr role in the 1st mail got a 2nd mail?

I raelly don't think they sent the mails based on functional areas. People who chose Finance, HR, Engineering,Sales, Sourcing and Communication got the second mail too.

I got the second questionaire yestday asking me to fil and submit before 4th August. The functional areas i listed in the first questionaire of last week were Engineering, infor tech & services. May God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC123 View Post
    I got the second questionaire yestday asking me to fil and submit before 4th August. The functional areas i listed in the first questionaire of last week were Engineering, infor tech & services. May God help us all.
    My gud frnd plz giv us d questions u were asked in d questionaire plz help incase our own finally com plz bro. Thnx

Plz gud frnds on NHj,can any1 plz giv us d 8 questions u were asked in d questionaire plz help incase our own finally com plz bro. Thnx

These are d question,
    6. You are the new manager for a business. A customer calls and tells you that because of some unusual circumstances, he is going to need some extra time to make his payment.
    Assuming you have the power to make the decision, what other kinds of information would you want to have before making a decision about his request

What’s your view of an organisation that works towards the benefit of People, Planet and Profit

Explain how you believe this program will help you achieve your view in the question

question 1 -6 are personal quest. like name, city etc.

Remain blessed
    God has a plan 4 Me

Quote Originally Posted by wilfrotech View Post
    These are d question,
    6. You are the new manager for a business. A customer calls and tells you that because of some unusual circumstances, he is going to need some extra time to make his payment.
    Assuming you have the power to make the decision, what other kinds of information would you want to have before making a decision about his request

What’s your view of an organisation that works towards the benefit of People, Planet and Profit

Explain how you believe this program will help you achieve your view in the question

question 1 -6 are personal quest. like name, city etc.

Remain blessed
    Thnx bro. God bless u real gud

Smile Re: GE sending emails for next stage!

Quote Originally Posted by bunny22 View Post
    It's designed like a survey. It's not going to automatically read that you have been there if you did not submit your response. It's not the usual online test. You can view the questions, copy them out and go back to fill in your response.
    That gives you the opportunity to read/edit and re-edit your response before filling and submitting it.
    Thank you Bunny.....

i am yet to submit my response to d second questioneer but i got d automated message that my application is being processed and i chose engr as my first preference. i guess dis doesnt corelate wit d school of tot going on above.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiewales View Post
    i am yet to submit my response to d second questioneer but i got d automated message that my application is being processed and i chose engr as my first preference. i guess dis doesnt corelate wit d school of tot going on above.
    Plz is ur own questions d same wit dat of bunny d 1 posted above? Plz help.... Is there anybody dat got different question from d 1 posted here?

Same question

Hey guys,for guys who submitted already, is it compulsory the response to qst 6,7 and 8 be up ? 1000? Your prompt response will be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Charlybobo View Post
    Hey guys,for guys who submitted already, is it compulsory the response to qst 6,7 and 8 be up ? 1000? Your prompt response will be appreciated

In my opinion, I don't think any HR personnel will have the time to read 1000 words when he/she is not your professor at uni besides it was stated in the mail that you should be concise (brief but comprehensive).

+ Reply
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast