+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Conoil appointment Letter

Re: Conoil appointment Letter

@gzl,congrat.You realy inspired me and change my mentality about aptitude test.You are a star,i must confess! I have been monitoring you on this forum,you are too much mhn!!
    But you can do the house a favour by posting a write up on how to prepare for test.I meant the kind of books someone should read,THE BOOKS you used to prepare yourself.plsssssssssssssssssssssssss gzl
    Enjoy your job
    I LOVE YOU MHN................................Keep it up
    it's gonna be alright

gzl

@baumol: thanks. I'll come up with details shortly.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl and other conoil guys, pls kindly share with the house some of the INTERVIEW QUESTIONS asked by the panel during the conoil interview.

I've finally got an opportunity to add a 'comment' on naijahotjobs after so much attempts trying to register. Anyways, I've got to congratulate everyone that finally got the appointment letter - even if the pay is a little bit on the small side...lol.

I see everyone is congratulating 'gzl' especially, which is good. He's been so open and 'co-operative' - if you like, on the posts all along, even in Shell as well. I've got to say congrats as well and wish you luck in your new job.

As for those of 'us' still searching, BABA GOD go do am for us in the same way, just keep the faith.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain
    I saw that advert that day but it was on this same forum that people kicked against it, saying that Glo wouldn't recruit using a yahoomail address. I didn't apply because of that. Guess I've learnt my lesson. Sometimes "the majority" simply means all the fools have banded together and are all on one side. No insults intended though.

Congrats to all the new hires. Conoil plc is a great place to kick-start your career. All the best.
    saw it too but when i attempted to apply on the 19th the email addy had already been shut down/closed. the general thinking was that it was reported to yahoo as being scammers (most especially coming on the heels of the the Fir and Pine case) and they took action.

anyway for those quick to scream scam i always say there's absolutely no harm in sending your CV. you loose absolutely nothing. all you need do is querry when the ask for money and if the company seems suspicious/new ask the forum as someone here might have answers/clues.

gzl, congrats once again. another lesson here is to be quick in responding to vacancies/adverts

here's the original debate/thread on the genuineness of the yahoo email address: http://www.naijahotjobs.com/banking-...tes-massively/

read and learn

Congratulations to all the people who just got employed by Conoil,I followed the thread and I'm glad it culminated in your appointments.Good can be seen every where it is,GZL you're a trail blazer and I pray God strengthen you and help you in everything you do,you've been of great help to others and its an encouragement to all in the house,keep it up.God will take you all higher and He'll grant those without jobs that that they wish for.Godbless naijahotjobs,God bless Nigeria!

i wish u guys goodluck but when is mine coming?
    What you say about me is none of my bizness!!!! Get dat!!!!

Don gzl and co...

God has done You guys very very well.

Congratulations!!!

gzl

Thanks!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

For all the Glo Hopefuls...permit me to ask how many interviews have been done after the test?

hey'all congratulations,am so happy for u guys esp GZL.hope we will still be seen u arnd with some useful n vital info u give us here?i bliv my testimony is on d way.congrats n meet u at d top

I must say, I am so Happy for you all. Especially GZL, I have been following this thread with keen interest and I knew for sure it will all boil down to this, A succes story. Congratulaions you all, I am so HAPPY for you. Takia Brothers, See you all at the TOP Soonest!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast