+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Conoil appointment Letter

Conoil appointment Letter

Congratulations to all you guys who recieved the Conoil appointment Letter today.I wish you all a splendid and successful career with them.Just feel cool in your respective states.

Re: Conoil appointment Letter

Hello Yusuf, just want to confirm if successful candidates had to see the chairman before being offered appointment letter?...

@caledonian, i was also wondering if they saw Mike Adenuga. Because d last time i checkd, they were interviewd by a panel of 7people or so. Pls conoil guys share with us. I hope they will call glo hopefuls soon. The wait is killing.

What suddenly happened to the conoil guys. Disappointed Well am not although Mr Donnie really raised our hopes with the 2million naira annnual stuff.
    I got my offer letter yday(18th) at conoil office apapa. Was called earlier that dey to pick it up. Renumeration demands on years of experience. For fresh Grads with little or no working xperience, it is 1.2m P.A while for those with xperience is 2.0m
    You wld be placed on 12month probation atfer which u wld be confirmed and ur renumerations upgraded as deemed. So to all of "US" who just left the unemployment cadre, CONGRATULATIONS.
    Those expecting their calls, relax, u will definitely be called cos i was among the last set that left there yday and i still saw alot of offer letters yet to be picked. HONESTLY, U WILL ALL BE CALLED. Congrats in advance.
    c u at the top

What suddenly happened to the conoil guys. Disappointed Well am not although Mr Donnie really raised our hopes with the 2million naira annnual stuff.
    I got my offer letter yday(18th) at conoil office apapa. Was called earlier that dey to pick it up. Renumeration demands on years of experience. For fresh Grads with little or no working xperience, it is 1.2m P.A while for those with xperience is 2.0m
    You wld be placed on 12month probation atfer which u wld be confirmed and ur renumerations upgraded as deemed. So to all of "US" who just left the unemployment cadre, CONGRATULATIONS.
    Those expecting their calls, relax, u will definitely be called cos i was among the last set that left there yday and i still saw alot of offer letters yet to be picked. HONESTLY, U WILL ALL BE CALLED. Congrats in advance.
    c u at the top

Thank u house for the info provided in getting me a job. Lord am so grateful. It may interest the house to know people were posted to all parts of the country; zamfara, sokoto, port-harcourt, Lagos. jos, Ibadan, Akure etc. Wherever u find urself, just thank God for how far he's brought u. Look forward to reading a post by GZL.
    @all, Cheers.
    c u at the top

@olumytee4real,

Did u eventually saw the chairman before collecting the offer letters

The whole house is worried about this as the last person most of us saw was Mr Sangowawa, The E.d of HR

Pls brief us on this and where were u posted to?
    With God All things are possible

Praise s be to God, am so happy he did it for u guys, jus pay ur tithe well n no start to do those things u be no dey do b4 u get work
    once again am happy for u guys

gzl

@all glo hopefuls: we (Conoil guys) did not meet Chairman (Adenuga) in any interview stage before getting our appointment letters. I believe you guys (Glo guys) should relax & be patient as there's no escape route for you guyz not 2 meet Chairman before being taken into glo.

@olumytee4real: you have said it all (i.e given the full info to the house) on what happened with regards to Conoil. I was quite disappointed at the offer cos it was shockingly unexpectedly low but I have a strong feeling it is a blessing in disguise. My people (friends & Family) were so excited about the offer & were not bothered about the low pay, and I feel so encouraged by that.
    I was posted to Ibadan and I actually prefer it to Lagos cos of the relatively lower cost of living in IB.
    Conoil is not a bad place to start with, at least me wey no get job before will have something doing for now. The most interesting thing is that I will soon be switching to better places, with much higher ......

I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the Conoil guyz (including my humble self).
    It was quite thrilled & captivated as I was present while some of the conoil guys were discussing me (GZL this, Engineer-General that, on Naijahotjobs ....) and did not know I was the one present with them. Only one or two guys actually recognized me & confronted (approached) me.

SEE YOU GUYZ AT THE TOP...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl

@[email protected], @jesseflies: Thanks to you guys and other well-wishers. Yours too will surely come. Amen.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Pls, do they take corpers?i need a ace to serve pls house.

Pls, Do they take corpers,i need a place to serve in lagos

@gzl i'm soo... proud of u and eventhough i dn't knw u much i only pray 4 u d@ d peace and blessing of God will always be with u.Remember ur humble begining and seek him always.Congrats! thnks all of u 4 ur posts d@ hv kept us going in this forum.please glo hopefulls should keep tab with us 4 any gist.
    G

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast