+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Topic: Conoil appointment Letter

gzl

Re: Conoil appointment Letter

Quote Originally Posted by olumytee4real
    ... To tell my friends that am in CONOIL dey fear me cos none of them wld believe u're collecting that little. Expectation go too high and pressure go dey. Anyway God dey...........
    @olumytee4real: no be lie. The expectation just too high on me from people wey hear say na Conoil I dey. Even when I told some peeps that my take home per month will be around 80K, they thought I was talking in USDollars

Sincerely, I feel they should let us (CONOIL guys) meet Chairman (Adenuga) too maybe we go fit tell am about our grievances and that we are being short-changed
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@ gzl, are u sure u want to see Adenuga? I heard the guy is a funny xter!

gzl

@Olumeks: I don't mind seeing the guy o. The worst case be say him go collect him Job from me & I'll go and work somewhere else (even with much better pay). Atleast, no be im company dey pay pass for the country...... Who knows? I could be the sacrificial lamb for the remaining Conoil guys & they might increase their pay to what it's supposed to be. Why would they pay Glo entry level 2.5m and come offer us less than 1.2m upon say na Oil sector we dey talk about (the major driver of Nigeria's Economy) .Shey no be the same Aptitude test we do?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl mine is june also i.e my birthday.guy tell me where the venue at

@ olumytee4real dat nah like 16.5% nah, moni no dey again nah , no food 4induction dats not gud oooo, kia but @gzl are u sure dat glo guyz nah 2.5M cause i go redeploy ooooooo go there o. But seeing the chairman can make a difference ooo but make we enter d system fully well cause man must find there way to move around and up d ladder.

May God help us through dis career path oooooooooooooo.

Guys be grateful to GOD for what you have for now....................remember, little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Begin with what you are offered now and I assure you, within the shortest possible time you will attain a height far beyond your expectations. Just trust GOD.....Conoil is just a launch pad. Best wishes

+ Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567