+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: Conoil appointment Letter

Re: Conoil appointment Letter

@efjaysharon, lol... nah, i still read d comments there. i couldnt go for the lafarge interview cos i wasnt comfortable with the venue (ewekoro abi somethin like that, in ogun state). dont worry, whether u r still serving or not, continue to try ur lucky, it's even a better level for u, so that upon gettting ur nysc certificate, u go then get offer letter from many firms, u will just have to choose.

@Eznira. Check ya naijahotjobs inbox

Congrats to all the successful peeps, especially GZL!!....u seem to have touched a lotta peeps lives here, one way or the other, the Lord will continue to guide your path, amen.

GZL reminds me of Sammie77 (who used to ginger guys back then), they are guys that have contributed a lot in this naijahotjobs,

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by eznira
    .... I also got the ConOil offer. I was given an offer to work in their Lagos office.
    @gzl and co, congrats,

For those that started their induction program this week, hope u enjoyed ur time, with the medical and documentation process.
    @eznira: You don finally own up say you don dey follow us since abi? ...
    I talk am dat time say I dey suspect you, wit ur detailed info about the recruitment process.....
    Also, how do you mean by "the medical and documentation process"?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl when are u resuming oooo coz i want to start popping my champagne

lety me not let this thread pass me by and not congratulate you pips.... congratulations on your apointment for those with thier letters and i wish those awaiting their letters quick arrival to kill the suspence

Very happy 4 u all. Will b very happy 2 still b hearing 4 u.

@gzl, lol... yeah, was in d process together with many of ma friends, though i bin no really get interest for em. nevertheless, am yet to know if i go finally take the lagos offer cos una lagos job/working condition no be here. (harsh). some conoil guys (about 20) started their own documentation on monday, they will be doing their induction today. mine is for next week sha. hope to meet u then.

gzl

@Ctrl_Alt_Del: thanks 4 ur prayers. U will soon announce ur own appointment too.
    @prettybabe: thanks as well.
    @hasbat2010: ....nofin do u bcos u dey .....nofin do me bcos I dey..... I dey resume in June & coincidentally, my Birthday is also in June. Na celebration galore.
    @eznira: would you prefer they post u to Zamfara?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl we go watch am gan ni, cause i go follow resume with 4june self just send me d address make i show,nofin do you.

@HOUSE: Guys, we really thank God for the miracle. It may interest the house to know that the medical and induction was really interesting and lovely but by the time we finished the induction this evening some guys were really disappointed and had mixed feelings abt the job. Firstly, the pay is 1.2m, pension fund go comot 7.5%, tax is about 9%, there is no relocation allowance for those outside Lagos (WHAO) (You are on ur own)and no staff bus facility for us. Its really so intersting. Dnt understand what is happening. Guess my expectation from conoil has been deflated but i would put in my best into the job cos it is an opportunity to learn more in a challenging and enterprising environment but na the PAY suppose GINGER all d SWAGGER. To tell my friends that am in CONOIL dey fear me cos none of them wld believe u're collecting that little. Expectation go too high and pressure go dey. Anyway God dey...........
    c u at the top

@olumytee4real, any dress code during the induction and other process. also learnt that they werent giving u guys lunch during the induction and medical process,that aint tight at all. d conoil offer no just try at all, make we just tell ourselves d truth. they also sense it that most guys will leave before end of the year. wateva sha, boix go always survive.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast