+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Conoil appointment Letter

Re: Conoil appointment Letter

@ALL SUCCESSFUL Conoil new hire, congrats to u all

@gzl; despise not the days of little beginning, I know for sure that in a very short while you will leave them 4 a bigger one, congrats brother, I am so happy 4 u

@All Conoil New hires, Congratulations to you all

@GZL, I believe you wont leave us completely as we Glo Hopefuls still need your contribution on the need of vital information concerning us as well

@Glo Hopefuls, when are we likely to meet the chairman or collect our appointment letters as well..........Infact, the suspense is killing me oooooooo
    With God All things are possible

bgt

Congrats! All new conoil appointees...

Congrats! Gzl... See you @ the top.
    By strength shall no man prevail...

Congrats To all. Especially @Gzl. Gzl, your tym has come. Enjoy!

Congratz y'all!

COngrat,u all!
    BELIEEVE IT, CONCEIVE IT, RECEIVE IT

Quote Originally Posted by gzl

@all glo hopefuls: we (Conoil guys) did not meet Chairman (Adenuga) in any interview stage before getting our appointment letters. I believe you guys (Glo guys) should relax & be patient as there's no escape route for you guyz not 2 meet Chairman before being taken into glo.

@olumytee4real: you have said it all (i.e given the full info to the house) on what happened with regards to Conoil. I was quite disappointed at the offer cos it was shockingly unexpectedly low but I have a strong feeling it is a blessing in disguise. My people (friends & Family) were so excited about the offer & were not bothered about the low pay, and I feel so encouraged by that.
    I was posted to Ibadan and I actually prefer it to Lagos cos of the relatively lower cost of living in IB.
    Conoil is not a bad place to start with, at least me wey no get job before will have something doing for now. The most interesting thing is that I will soon be switching to better places, with much higher ......

I want to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the Conoil guyz (including my humble self).
    It was quite thrilled & captivated as I was present while some of the conoil guys were discussing me (GZL this, Engineer-General that, on Naijahotjobs ....) and did not know I was the one present with them. Only one or two guys actually recognized me & confronted (approached) me.

SEE YOU GUYZ AT THE TOP...
    guy you too much. congrats!

can anyone point me to a link or narrate the conoil story...when did u hear about the vacancy, submit CV, write test, interview etc. i'm talking of a time lien of events. this should serve as an inspiration to others.

gzl

Thanks...Thanks...Thanks...Thanks.... Thanks to you all. I really appreciate you guys.

Your time is coming shortly.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

gzl abeg narrate the conoil story...when did u hear about the vacancy, submit CV, write test, interview etc. i'm talking of a time lien of events. this should serve as an inspiration to others.

gzl

@pewekac: I applied to the Glo advert that was published in the Newspaper (Tuesday 16th March 2010 Guardian, and Wednesday 17th PUNCH) for the position of "ENGINEERS Ref:YEG). We were required to send our CVs to a particular YahooMail address. I was invited for a Computer-based Aptitude test which was held on the 30th March @ ChamsCity, Ikeja. I was called the following day (31st March) for an interview on 1st April at Glo office 38, Saka Tinubu. I had the 2nd interview the following day (2nd April) which coincidentally was this year's "Good Friday" at the same venue, after which we were asked to go & snap a N1000-passport photograph @ Silverbird galleria. I was later called again on Friday 16th April for another interview on Sunday 18th April @ the same venue. The most shocking part was that we got to the venue & met a panel of 10 consisting of about 8 whites, after which we got info that those of us invited for that interview day were being considered for Conoil. They raised our hopes of getting employed in the O&G sector, we begin they believe say na "Oil Money" until they crashed it on Tuesday 18th May with the unbelievable offer but God dey.
    But Like @Tripple-C already said
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripple-C
    @gzl; despise not the days of little beginning, I know for sure that in a very short while you will leave them 4 a bigger one...
    I will not despise the days of little beginning & I also bless God for this offer & more to come my way. GLORY BE TO GOD
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I saw that advert that day but it was on this same forum that people kicked against it, saying that Glo wouldn't recruit using a yahoomail address. I didn't apply because of that. Guess I've learnt my lesson. Sometimes "the majority" simply means all the fools have banded together and are all on one side. No insults intended though.

Congrats to all the new hires. Conoil plc is a great place to kick-start your career. All the best.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

just read through the comments and I couldn't help just had to contribute.
    @gzl it seems you were really good to people, congrats. From what I have read, you do have a family here remember that in all things you should give thanks to God and always know that he is the lifter of your head..he would surely take you to higher places...you are favoured cos to start in conoil "no be small thing".

to all conoil guys and ladies (I hope), a hearty congratulations,all the best and know that there are brighter and better days ahead.

"from our lips to God's ears"

God bless.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast