+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: Comments on Shell Test

Re: Comments on Shell Test

@Ufuoma, that na y we dey hope for xpo from u guys that hv done it o ....... lol
    million thanks!!!

@oilprince, pls if you get any info on the STS5 spatial checking forward to my email abeg. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by damilare1982
    I think i do have the sample of the spatial but not the real test, i only have the four example they normally give before the real 40 questions that follows
    nevertheless, i wrote on Monday the first day, tough i must say but the time is a big challenge, but all things all possible with God.
    lol.
    @damilare1982, can i get the sample you have cos i have know idea on what STS5 is like. My email is [email protected] or can still post it on this forum. thanx.

Honestly i am amazed seeing how pple are dying for d Test info.

Guys, the truth about Shell test are as follows:

It is not how many questions you attempted that matters, it is your accuracy level.

Even if u see d questions before, never get too comfortable bcos there might be(in fact there are) some tiny twist that except u r ready to resolve all d questions, u may just be plotting ur downfall.

The STSS is a gimic thing.Trust me, someone with just 10/40 is a better candidate than anoda with 30/40.

(As urself why? but that is what d STSS is all about).

Meanwhile dont think d Shell HR are not seeing ur posts here. You can be shocked that if u post a life question here they will twist d main exam for you. Imagine u being d HR spy man.They ve got one u know.I can tell u this authoritatively.

Someone said 100 per discipline?Lol. Not sure of this oh. Only shell itself decides on how many people they want to invited.

Gate crashers are allowed but dont bother if u do not have an existing online application.Except they changed their mind.

As per 70% pass mark! This is very untrue. No pass mark in d Shell exam. They only profile ur scores, decide what percentile they wish to cut off from.Again,

The bottomline is 'dont get too comfortable, the questions are very very tricky' imagine 'how many more yrs' qtn for a qtn tha is usually 'how many years'. So loose d 'MORE' word if u r not careful.

How much be d transport allowance,sef.

jpp, that na why i gave out my email. [email protected]

their spy cannot access it.
    but up till now nobody respond.

Abi
    no brother for this Jungle?

Lugar, notin yet, but "toluluck" said the sample of STS5 is on page 15 of d attached "shl guide" page 4 of this thread.
    anyway sha,
    God no go allow our eyes turn 360 4presidential.

Oilprince- my friend, relax.... Jst keep practising wit d SHL materials for d kind of numerical and verbal.... And to maintain a high level concentration for d spatial.... Guy i tell u this over and over again, any slight info 'd get you overconfident..

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by jpp
    ...It is not how many questions you attempted that matters, it is your accuracy level....
    The STSS is a gimic thing.Trust me, someone with just 10/40 is a better candidate than anoda with 30/40.

(Ask urself why? but that is what d STSS is all about)....

As per 70% pass mark! This is very untrue. No pass mark in d Shell exam. They only profile ur scores, decide what percentile they wish to cut off from.Again,

The bottomline is 'dont get too comfortable, the questions are very very tricky' imagine 'how many more yrs' qtn for a qtn tha is usually 'how many years'. So loose d 'MORE' word if u r not careful.
    @jpp: I truly agree with you and contrary to what @Sharkskin earlier posted, I don't think they will use 70% as cutoff.
    There were a total of 93 questions: 32 verbal, 21 numerical, 40 spatial. 70% of 93 is 65.1
    So that implies that one must get approximately 65 questions correctly out of the lot attempted. I really don't agree with @Sharkskin on that.
    This is not based on sentiment that I couldn't answer up to that. In fact, I answered 63 questions in total out of which I'm very sure of at least 60 accurately. So what is our fate... I still believe strongly that I will be successful in the test cos the cutoff CANNOT be placed above me (my score).
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@Onisokien you name sounds Rivers and you seem to have written the test. Did you write it in Lagos?
    @ALL one cannot steal what belongs to him just relax and pray all things will work together for good. Cheers and Goodluck Jonathan to every body

gzl,

bros i beg u. Go prepare for SRD oh. That u can do assured 60 means u ro good to go.
    Trust me. I know people with less assured qtns but didnt widely shade but now made it to d shell village.

Oilprince, u need my opinion? if yes, then i will want u to go relax and pray to God for speed and accuracy.But accuracy is more important sha. I can bet u authoritatively that u WILL not find what will give u a big upper hand against others. Even if u are given 10hrs open book for the verbal and maths, u will be shocked that u cannot finish and if u do finish, you may not get 90%. Bcos, it is very dificult to tell d difference btw 'FALSE and CANNOT SAY'. So you will be better off practicing 1000qtns that teaches u why an ans is 'FALSE and not CANNOT SAY. Go and answer d 2010 online SHL and tell us how much u scored. That will build ur confidence level.

Again dont think d HR are foolish to know that since u dey write at a latter date, u no go go seek choks. Any choks shud be posted here. Asking people to send u PM means u r somewhat interested in passing alone.

So go read and stop asking for qtns. Except u still insist on getting urself confused.
    A word is enough for d wise broda.

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by jpp
    gzl,

bros i beg u. Go prepare for SRD oh. That u can do assured 60 means u ro good to go.
    Trust me. I know people with less assured qtns but didnt widely shade but now made it to d shell village.
    @jpp: thanks. Hope u make it thru too.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@Sharkskin......why are you giving us spurious gist?
    @JPP................i like your analysis, tell me why God no go bless you? correct guy!

@ COL umar, i only thought i should share an info i got from my source.if you call it spurious only time will tell.Do you think i said it just 2 scare people. it might be their policy but it could change.lets just keep our fingers crossed.All the best people

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast