+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: Comments on Shell Test

Re: Comments on Shell Test

Interesting, meaning me wey do 36 in d STSS, 12 for Maths and 14 Verbal. Still has a chance.

That is Good news.

guys i attempted 20 questions in STSS ,all the 32 in verbal and 13 in Numerical do i stand a chance?

bgt

Success in tests are not measured by how many qstns u attempted, rather by how many correct answers u've put down + how much of His(God's) grace u have, which is a result of how much prepared u r 4 d test (in both prayers and jacking o! ).
    Knowing the answers to some of the qstns (yes, you can hardly hav a preknowledge of d answers to all d qstns) could be a big plus for u if u've prepared very well, or could jeopardize your chances of making it if u didn't prepare.
    The key thing here is preparation. Prepare 4 any kind of qstn with speed and accuracy u'll sure axe that test.
    By strength shall no man prevail...

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by okenwe
    @ufuoma77, what is dis STS5 Spatial checking? Is it different 4rm d SHL inductive reasonin found on their website. Plz help ur bro.
    @gzl, 10nks 4 ur help, u can also throw more light on d above....
    @okenwe; to be sincere, it's so different. STS5 has to do with Abstract Engineering Reasoning i.e circuit layout (or machine layout) is given in a Grid form with several different components on it, the layout would then be manipulated (either flipped or rotated) in a way and also one of the components is altered. Your task is to find the initial location (X- and Y- axes) of the altered component. So, there are two options (one for the row, the other for the column) to be shaded for each question.

@all; I strongly believe the test will be marked on accuracy i.e. How many questions you scored correctly out of the ones you attempted.
    For the spatial section, if you attempted an average of 20 questions, with almost 100% accuracy, out of the total 40, then you are good to go.

@jesseflies: I agree with you. Those questions (STS5) require one to be meticulous cos you might easily be deceived to choose the wrong option. Who ever think he or she answered up to 30questions in this section for that time, then it's likely you were not meticulous enough.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I did 26 verbal, 21 Numerical, 16 Spatial. I tell you the truth , for you to finish 20 of those spatial questions accurately within 15minutes you must be a genius. Those questions are very annoying. I would like to know how many you guys did and how sure you were about your answers.

@ nero i didnt have any problem in numerical and verbal. im confident of what i did. I am only concerned about the spatial.

@gzl , dude wish u wer an authority in evryting
    wil tel u l8r how u can confidently go about doing mor dan 26 spatial?
    lastly wen did u write, 7 or 11am

gzl

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflies
    @gzl , dude wish u wer an authority in evryting
    wil tel u l8r how u can confidently go about doing mor dan 26 spatial?
    lastly wen did u write, 7 or 11am
    I wrote 11am batch. So, how u can confidently go about doing mor dan 26 spatial?
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl u wrote on the 10th, did not see you, which part of the hall did you sit down, jus curious been longing to meet u.
    am lik a fan of urs cos ur open, fair n willing to help others out

Quote Originally Posted by gzl
    @jesseflies: I agree with you. Those questions (STS5) require one to be meticulous cos you might easily be deceived to choose the wrong option. Who ever think he or she answered up to 30questions in this section for that time, then it's likely you were not meticulous enough.
    I have answered those spatial questions so many times that i almost dnt have to look again before answering, that may be the case for someone who did up to 30. But truth be told, its a matter of speed and accuracy, i know someone who did only 12 questions and got called for interview and is presently with shell. With God ALL thinh are possible.

gzl

@jesseflies: guy yu funny o Anyhow, all I can describe is that I sat on the "G" row.

@Onisokien; it's actually agreeable that you could answer up to 30 questions in the spatial considering the fact that you "have answered those spatial questions so many times that i almost dnt have to look again before answering"

Gate Crashing Nko? I applied but was not invited. Those who eperienced the test, what can you say about gate crashing? Was it allowed or not? Thanks and wish u all the best.

@gzl i was that boy walking up n down showing his self
    my seat location was the oda end
    lil mor info i was called by the invigilator 2 aside n she was talkin to me wile we wer bout collecting our money....dont knw wetha u saw that scene long thing short i am a very restless person not that i do show myself on purpose jus dat i cant stand or hide anxiety

+ Reply
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast