+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Comments on Shell Test

Re: Comments on Shell Test

@gzl, thanks for the clarification, one needs to have a strong mind set for one to excel. well na God o...
    @jesseflies, what is the secret to go about doing more dan 26 spatial? lets have a pip[ into it. You don already get am...
    @Onisokien, how did you get the practice test, am still trying to get the format...share with your bro.

@all
    THERE IS A JOB OUT THERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT WHICH NO ONE ELSE CAN DO EXCEPT YOU. ITS DESIGNED BY GOD HIMSELF.

IF SHELL IS YOURS YOU WILL SURELY GET IT BY GOD'S GRACE!
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

@ okenwe, the only reason i have answered those questions more than once is because i have written schlumberger, lng and shell test before.

I have been trying to find those spatial questions even if just the sample ones so i can post but to no avail.wud sure post it if i find it before the end of the shell tests.

@Onisokien, ok i understand! God will help us all
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

see attached a guide on the STS5 spatial checking. usually the examples are simpler than the main questions bcos of the way the figures are rotated or mirrored images of the master figure
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello house, Pls guys ensure you don't get too comfortable b4 starting the spatial.... Honestly, i ve not been able to come online because of d dazzin dt i received.... Even as you practice wit this info, i advice maintain an open mind.... Also, among d 4mirror images, 1 is mildly twisted so you can use it as your guide.... As par my fate, na God hand e de

I think i do have the sample of the spatial but not the real test, i only have the four example they normally give before the real 40 questions that follows
    nevertheless, i wrote on Monday the first day, tough i must say but the time is a big challenge, but all things all possible with God.
    lol.
    it only requires an extra effort to become extraordinary,strife more buddy

@imunest, the answer to your question about gate crashing is yes.on wednesday (11am batch) four of my friends and some others who were not invited were allowed 2 write the test.after the test their names were added to the data base.so you could always give it a try, GATECRASHING IS ALLOWED but the condition is you must have a 2.1 if you are not from niger delta.
    Got an important info from a reliable source in shell that the cut off mark is always 70%.also heard that they would finally shortlist like 50 in each discipline for the shell day programme and 10 of them would finally be appointed.in all about 100 (tops) would be appointed.we have done our best,lets leave the rest for God.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflies
    @gzl , dude wish u wer an authority in evryting
    wil tel u l8r how u can confidently go about doing mor dan 26 spatial?
    lastly wen did u write, 7 or 11am
    Jesseflies, I don dey get grey hair for waiting o..... wen u go tell gzl na...

Nero444, I only saw GMAT 2008 - 2010 4 CMS Bookshop area and is d same as GMAT 2008, where can i get the GMAT 2010?

Guys, sincerely need more info especially the Spatial

U can also reach me thru [email protected]

I doubt if anything similar to the spatial checking test of shell can be found in any gmat textbook. It's purely SHL and those type of questions are not made public on any website.

The four examples that precede the main questions are on page 15 of the shl guide document that I attached in my earlier post. For those yet to write the test, just have it in mind that the spatial checking tests your smartness, and u av to be really smart to answer at least 25 out of 40 questions correctly within 15 minutes.

@Sharkskin, 70% what? i hope it's 70% of the attempted questions!

P4E

@toluluck thanks for your wholehearted comments.
    someone just gave me a little clue in the numerical question
    @house- please can those who have written the test comfirm these.
    Departmental Time Usage
    He said there is a table with values and a question like
    - On average how many more hours were worked per employee in Marketing than in Specifications?

in another table he said he saw a question like.

-what percentage of the population in Brazil own both cars and telephones?

is there any question like that.
    thanks all, with God all things will surely become possible.

@Col Umar, according to the info i got, if you had up to 70% of the total questions (which i think is 95) you are in safe waters.so its 70% of 95...do the maths

@P4E- d answer to your question is yes. Although i sincerely doubt wat that 'd contribute to your prep. I hope u re not going to be lookin for those questions.... Jst in case, in dt Brazil table there's a question on how many indians use cars if it's one indian to car.... But lyk i said in one of posts, having these kinds of info only unsettles one when d exam is about to start.... Trust me on this. Guy, d numerical is cool if u ve had enough practice....
    @oilprince- honestly i doubt if you 'd ever ever get any practice question that 'd get you in shape for d test, because that material is proprietory SHL stuff.... D best you 'd get re d 4examples that is used to introduce d stuff.... I suggest you find ways to sharpen your eyes.... Like using razors to get em' razor sharp.... Lol... This SHELL spatial na ogbonge

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast