+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: Zenith Bank my opinion!

Re: Zenith Bank my opinion!

PLEASE WE ARE ALL YOUNG LET US ALL GO AND START SOMETHING ...JUST LIKE JIM OVIA.

FOR HIM TO PAY YOU NGN 85K, THE MAN HAS TRIED.

GO START SOMETHING.!

Lol..Dukelord!
    No Stopping, No quitting, Ginger or Nothing!

[/quote]ngozi, i can see u dnt have regards for pops, u most b a fustrated bitch

Hey guy's''' Every one makes mistakes at one time or the other while commenting. W have the Obligation to correct such a person.
    Ngosi used a rung word to clarify her point'' Yes Zandora Expressed him self too. But we all have to change as time does .. we all have had a laps at one time or the other. So lets be cool and stop using harsh word on each other. This Forum is for matured MINDS. Which i believe we all are. To get a Degree means u have had a first experience' it does not matter whether u did well or not.
    What matters is the Zeal to be Better. Its well. we will all get their.
    Cheers all.
    N

i can hardly blame the Zenith lad for making such utterances....Being stagnated in a system for 3years is more frustrating in itself...Be it as it may. i'd like him to know that every bank inclusive of Bank of the North do pay same salary & same kind of politics with its promotion; its either a good upfront & bad take home salary or vice versa..i did spend 2years in UBA plc & was not promoted once even as a so called head of consumer banking( appointment without incentive).However i took a bow & left Naija when it became obvious that the system would never favour me..Talking straight my juniors where being elevated while i was not & worst still as an Executive trainee i was still referred to as the head of department while those promoted would take orders from me albeit with laughter behind their minds..sorry bro, i do understand ur predicament...just take a bow & look for an alternative rather than complaining..AS for Ngozi. pls pls pls lets grow up...
    JesseJames

I just laugh most times when I read most comments in this forum. In fact I have included it as one of my hobbies to buzz into this forum whenever am less busy. Everybody has freeness of speech/comments here but our comments should be upbuilding and encouraging. Criticism and derogatory words on forum members or organizations/companies won't solve our problems. But GOD can help us out. Whatever we have, we should be content with it and keep begging for GOD'S help. Our lives does not even depend on the many material things we possess but on GOD who owns our life...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

ngozi...u don look for wahala baaaa.learn to write/speak in a public forum like this.when you get a job and see what zam or whats his name is facing then you wont have any cause to blame him....

@Ngozi, u need to be tame, u cant just come to this site and say rubish. If that is the way u talk at home, let it stop in ur house.

ibeg allow us hear word.if ure tired of working der n u feel ure enslaved pls resign n create more vacancies 4 graduates who r jobless.is anybody forcin u 2 work der?..meanwhile some people r cryin dat dey got sacked from their banks,and some graduates r prayin for jobs,someone is complainig dat 85k is too small n yet doesnt want 2 resign...in dis era of recession!!!...life is ssuch an irony!

It is well with us all. Im really fed up with this country

I have a similar experience with Intercontinental Bank but mine is low I'm paid 50k no more no less,better be focused and don't live the life of deciet that we bankers are known for.CUT COST.And keep praying and applying, I'm even threatened over low performance.Marketing on foot when people with whom u graduated are doing same in air conditioned car,needing to beg some poeple to log on for u when u need an option on the system when u don't have direct access to ,we at IBPLC are basically seen as second class citizen.THANK GOD FOR JOB SIR.

@poster,
    I noticed you dint for once mention God, all you were doing was complaining and am sure at home you nag.huuuhhh, you dont need all this, Give thanks to God, be thankful first, and then mention in your prayers to God telling Him you need something else.

God must know are not yet there, pay your tithe, honour God with your little (as you think though) income. I work with MTN as a customer care agent contract staff, and you know what, no leave allowance, if you go on leave no pay for the days you are off work, and am grateful to God, i hardly complain, i know where i do my talk. I mean i talk to God and make some sacrifices as the spirit leads. nd am trusting God soon my big job or being made permanent in my present job is coming.

Give thanks stop being ingrate.

The truth abt it all is u hav to be patience with urself and wit God. He is working out somtin for u. My case / story and some others is actually a testimony. I got a job after my NySc in 2006 with an oil servicing company and i was been paid 73k. After 20 months i was drop due to redundancy. i was at home doing virtually nothing for 6 months and after that, i got another job for 30k. If it were u, what would u have done? Anyway, i took the job cos i was already running out of my saved cash and am tired staying at home. 8 months later i got another job for 100k " What a blessing, you would say". But that is not the end. Another 8 months my salary was increase to 200k not to add that for every weekend i work, i get 11k. just for 1 day in the weekend.So calculate it, if i have to work for 8 weekends in a month inclusive of sat & sun. Two months into that my salary was again increace by 10%. So do the maths and tell me if God is not too good. The lesson learnt here is, if i did not take the 30k job, i would not have gotten this opportunity. So be Patience with urself and with God. Shallom!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast