+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Zenith Bank my opinion!

Zenith Bank my opinion!

YES,ITS THE WORST BANK (WELFARE WISE) IN NIGERIA.JUST HOW WILL A GRADUATE BE ENGAGED BY ZENITH ONLY TO SPEND 2 FULL YEARS AS A TRAINEE(COST CUTTING TAG),COLLECTING A PALTRY N85,OOO WITH NO OTHER ALLOWANCES LIKE XMAS,P.S,MEDICALS.STRICTLY 85000 BUT MEANWHILE HE/SHE DOES THE SAME WORK LOAD AS OTHERS,CLOSING ATIMES BY 8-9 PM,EXPOSED TO THE SAME RISK LEVEL-COUNT IT,HAVING TO WEAR SUITS N ALL,I MEAN ITS JUST FRAUDULENT.MY EMPLOYMENT LETTER SAID 4 ME TO BE TRAINEE FOR 1YR BUT ITS MY 25TH MONTH.INFACT,MY TRAINEE ALLOWANCE WAS RECENTLY SALARISED BY DEDUCTING TAX,SO NOW ITS N83000.85K ONLY FOR 2 YRS IS LIKE DOING YOUTH SERVICE FOR THEM THAT LONG.SINCERELY,THIER SALARY AINT BAD AS THIER 'IMMEDIATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT EARN 145K PLUS LEAVE ALLOWANCE,XMAS,P.S AMOUNTING TO OVER 2.6 M PER ANNUM.550K UPFRONT WHICH MAKES THE SALARY DROP TO 99K.MY GROUSE IS WHY IN THE NAME OF CUTTING COST WILL YOU EMPLOY FULL GRADUATE ONLY TO PAY THEM OND SALARIES BUT USE THIER GRADUATE BRAINS.THIS IS PURE EXPLIOTATION.LAST MONT THEY MANAGED TO PAY UPFRONT IE PREPAAID HOUSING ALLOWANCE FOR TRAINEES GOT 75K.LAUGHABLE BA?WHERE DO U RENT A DECENT SELF CONTAINED HOUSE FOR 75K IN LAGOS NOT TO TALK ABOUT REMOTE ABUJA.MAYBE FOR A START THO BT NOT AFTER 2 YRS OF SERVICE AS A PROFFESIONAL STAFF,JUST HOW CAN your PREPAID HOUSING ALLOWANVE BE LESS THAN YOUR MONTHLY PAY?SUM OF US ARE FIRST CLASS GRADS,2.1 ETC JUST WASTING AWAY NOTHING MEANWHILE ANOTHER WITH SAME DEGREE,SAME EXPERIENCE,SAME TARGET,SAME WORK DOES NOT JUST EARN DOUBLE WAT U EARN BUT ABOUT 7-8 TIMES.THIS IS VICTIMISATION.WHAT ARE OUR LABOUR UNIONS DOIN?THE REGULATOR?CBN?MINISTRY OF LABOUR?JUST WAT ARE THET DOIN.THE FUNNT THING IS THAT ITS DIFFICULT TO LEAVE AS THERE IS NO FINANCIAL SECURITY.SOMEONE SHUD CALCULATE 4 ME.WE YOUNG VULNERABLE GRADUATES ARE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.WHY THE ILLOGICAL DISCRIMINATION?IF FOR RECCESION ,WHY NOT SLASH SALARIES/ALLOWANCES ACROSS BOARDS INSTEAD OF TAKING IT OUT ON THIS FULL TIME WORKING 'TRAINEES"TWO YEARS WORKING AROUND MONEY BUT YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO PAY ORDINARY RENT.JIM OVIA SHOULD BE PROCECUTED.

Re: Zenith Bank my opinion!

U should manage 4 now my guy.
    Thank GOD you are somewhere. Many dont gave what u have. So jus t cut ur coat to ur size. Its well. If i have dat job u have 4 N60,000, i'll manage and enjoy it 4 now. So cheer up 4 d beautiful things are yet to be borne. You'll get something better when its right.
    Cheers.
    N

Hello My Brother,

Please be grateful to God.

You get the buzz on your phone every month end in form of a credit alert to the tune of 85k.

I work out of a bank too,and I see customers whose salaries are 10k,16,500 etc and you wonder hw these pple manage with the families they have.

I repeat "Please be grateful to God."

That is all I have to say.

Pls dont be an INGRATE,we understand what u mean,but be grateful to ur Lord,He wil provid a beta place.As I'm talkin 2 u,I'm @ home doing nothin wt my 2:1,bt we stil giv tanx 2 God,we blv 1 day,We wil arive

Some have jobs but cannot work,most dont have,but yet they give thanks.My Friend you wont get sympathisers here,resign and see how many folks wil justle to get even half of your salary.LOL

I am glad with peoples reply. At least uve got something,many of us here are still looking for jobs. Appreciate God for that salary.

Finally, no one is prosecuting Jim Ovia. U better enjoy the Job or Live it and join me on the JOB HUNTING.
    You could be a ''''SENIOR APPLICANT OF NIGERIA (SAN)'''' for FREE!!! if u want.
    Cheers.
    N

You're just ungrateful and greedy. So many graduates are looking for even 25k or 35k jobs so that they can stop sleeping at home. You have 85k and you're complaining of upfront, tax this, tax that, transport allowance... Ah! Could a man be this ungrateful?
    What you say is what you get.

Bros, i know say bank work na suffer , but my advice to you is to either get out and join the (SAN) club or just manage.

Wel,l na God touch you say; make you talk your mind here, make you know say people way they suffer pass you day.

Bros abeg make you sack your self, make another person they manage your NGN1.05m /per annum salary.

dis nt whr to discuss trends like dis.... we 've d house of reps n d senate house...send it in so dat one of dem fit tender am as bill den peshewwww!!!!! its XPLODES

abeg no xcalate dis kind mater here bcos we get even beta brains dan urs <first class> wey still dey house...thank PAPA GOD first for the loaf of bread b4 demandin 4 buttered bread ((:

Pls, don't be ungrateful to God. The creator of universe who even gives u job, where many are still looking for it.Start praising him,so he can know u are grateful and gives more........I always gives thank to him for what i'm doing now.It may not be the best,bt better than non

You see life... Some have food but they can't eat, while some dnt have food but they can eat. I have food I can eat. Thank God!
    Pal, if you dnt like the job resign na... millions need that position of yours in Zenith.

Cheers!

@ Zandora: ''''SAN'''' Is still open for Recruitment!!!!!
    It's FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wount mind to have ur Job for just N50K.. But if na marketing? Abeg Find someone else to swap with!!!! I'll keep waiting on God and do my part. What about you?
    'lol'
    N

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast