+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Zenith Bank my opinion!

Re: Zenith Bank my opinion!

my candid opinion is this;
    you cannot be paid above what you worth in the eyes of your employer.
    see from your job description, what you are doing can be done by any rooke, you are easily replaceable. others e.g Jim Ovia is been paid high not because he works more than you but because he THINKS more than you, his productive thoughts
    is what is taking Zenith bank to the level is it today. to attain that high pay you must pay attention to your thoughts , FOR AS A MAN THINKETH SO IS HE.
    The good thing about this, is that you are getting uncomfortable with your condition, so you are ready for the next level, so what should you do now?

1. Increase your skill level. Do a certification, add to your self
    2. Change your thoughts towards your job. do the job with passion
    3. What can you do with what you have learnt so far on the job?
    4. Start applying for other jobs. its better to look for a job when you still have one.
    5. be ready to take a smaller salary if you move to get to the next level.
    6. the smaller salary sometimes gives you time to build yourself and re-lauch yourself and career. I know some friends who left GLO for Ericckson with about 200K less in salary just to improve themselves and later came back to Glo after 8months as BOSSES to their former colleagues with 3x their former salaries, no venture no success.
    7. seek your happiness in all you do
    8. ask for God's help. he knows how to route your career for the best.

All the best.

Cheers.

CURRICULUM VITAE LAMIDI MUIDEEN ABIODUN BG27, SHAGARI ESTATE IPAJA ROAD, LAGOS STATE PHONE:08034970577/08079758936 E-MAIL:[email protected]

OBJECTIVE: Career growth and development.And also contribute my own quote to the continued success of this organisation on the basis of merit, diligence,and honesty.

PERSONAL DATA: Sex..Male, State of origin..Osun, Qualification..HND Accountancy, Working experience...Industrial trining..Aiico insurance v/i lagos and NYSC service.

Quote Originally Posted by bdian
    my candid opinion is this;
    you cannot be paid above what you worth in the eyes of your employer.
    see from your job description, what you are doing can be done by any rooke, you are easily replaceable. others e.g Jim Ovia is been paid high not because he works more than you but because he THINKS more than you, his productive thoughts
    is what is taking Zenith bank to the level is it today. to attain that high pay you must pay attention to your thoughts , FOR AS A MAN THINKETH SO IS HE.
    The good thing about this, is that you are getting uncomfortable with your condition, so you are ready for the next level, so what should you do now?

1. Increase your skill level. Do a certification, add to your self
    2. Change your thoughts towards your job. do the job with passion
    3. What can you do with what you have learnt so far on the job?
    4. Start applying for other jobs. its better to look for a job when you still have one.
    5. be ready to take a smaller salary if you move to get to the next level.
    6. the smaller salary sometimes gives you time to build yourself and re-lauch yourself and career. I know some friends who left GLO for Ericckson with about 200K less in salary just to improve themselves and later came back to Glo after 8months as BOSSES to their former colleagues with 3x their former salaries, no venture no success.
    7. seek your happiness in all you do
    8. ask for God's help. he knows how to route your career for the best.

All the best

WHAT A GOOD FELLOW WE HAVE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT WAS A NICE ADVICE THERE...
    listen TO THIS ADVICE AND PLAY WISE.
    WISHING YOU THE BEST IN YOUR CAREER.
    BE WISE MAN.

Cheers.
    hiver

my dear, i perfectly understand wot u are going tru. maybe if u truely have an idea of the total number of graduates that are currently unemployed not to mention the thousands of people that are been downsized/retrenched from banks and other organisations, then you will b buzy thankin God and not complainin. i graduated wit a 2.1 (4.3 to be precise. but wer has that taken me to. am at home doin nothin. but am believin in God cuz my time is coming
    Be good at all times...

Na so you ungrateful reach,Doctors,Lawyers etc some receive less than half of your pay monthly and here you are complaining.

Ask those bankers who were sacked how it feels to stay at home.

You better stop complaining before God gets angry with you and give you sack letter before you even think of resigning.

A word is sufficient for the wise, be grateful to God for putting food on your table.

yes, zenith is a bank of no repuitation. i served with them too. now, they left us with nothing. after promising heaven and earth. men! such is life.

Bros, i know say bank work na suffer , but my advice to you is to either get out and join the (SAN) club or just manage.

Wel,..l know God touch you, say; make you talk your mind here, make you know say people way they suffer pass you day.

Bros abeg make you sack your self, make another person they manage your NGN1.05m /per annum salary.

oh YOU EVEN KNOW THERE IS NO JOB SECURITY!

JIM OVIA SHOULD EVEN BE PRAISED IN ALL ASPECTS.

@ijapoestate ..SORRY SAY ZENITH NO RETAIN YOU, .... even us for DIAMOND BANK day no retain, talkless of OCEANIC, UBA or INTERCONTINENTAL BANKS`...

(FINANCIAL CRISIS) na waten them TELL US.

ALSO @ebony237 , You way get 2.1, sorry just go PRAYER HOUSE.

@ZANDOR, your name sef make me know say you be WOMAN... ABEG go find DEPOSIT jorr!, and stop complaining,; people way day fine work plenty and you day cry here.

SACK YOURSELF!

1 LOVE KEEP US TOGHTER

Zandora, i can understand your plight. I think we should be grateful for the little we earn. I urge you to join me in praying for our members who are still at home to rise to a certain level. Some of our parents earned little and yet trained us very well. Mange the one you have and pray for a better tomorow.

Lamidi Muideen, this is not a place to CVs. Watch other posts.

@zandora,it seems u r unhapi wit ur wrk? i strongly suggest u get anoda,preferably strt ur own. surely u must av saved enuff to strt as UR OWN BOSS.if nt,quit whining and get back to work!!!!!

do you realize the so called experience issue that disqualifies many grad is been given to you?
    so manage cos many are praying to have your job for much less. But nevertheless its good you spoke, cos this will definitely sensitize some of the employers if at all they do visit this site.

you better thank God. i resigned last month because i thought the salary is too small and te 2.1 from a federal university dey shack me seriously. infact, i have been at home for over a month now, all the places i submitted application, no response and i can't take back my resigation letter from zenith. am living to regret my decisions every momet of the day. my brother,dont complain ooo

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast