+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Zenith Bank my opinion!

Re: Zenith Bank my opinion!

BROS OR BABY .THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE A JOB
    S

I think its wise 2 consider ones point of view b4 reacting 2 it. There's always a standard. U need 2 know what some bankers r passing thru. The target & the high risk in the job. Worst of all, if u get a sack! A job 'SAN' might become better than u.
    Remember its his personal opinion not 2 render abuses on the poster.
    However, I agree with @Idian.
    The advice I have 4 u is 2 know that u seem 2 be workin so much 2day 2 receive less but remember that as u climb the ladder, u'll get 2 a point where u'll seem 2 be paid more than u work.
    Try 2 attach value 2 ur job & pray that ur 2moro be better than ur 2day.
    U r very ripe 4 a change of status. May God help u while u also it a rare opportunity bcos of those out there, even in our forum or in this ur thread that are looking 4 ur kind of opportunity.
    For now, attach value 2 ur job.

My guy, my advice is that you should stick to ur job or else you will regret. Halfe a Bread is better than none

person wey get leg dey complain sey e no get shoe. are you not a nigerian
    X

YOU KNOW WHAT ZANDORA OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS,
    IF YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING THERE, THEN TAKE A LEAVE OUT VIA THE NEXT DOOR SO PEOPLE THAT CAN GIVE THEIR BEST CAN OCCUPY THAT POSITION.

IT'S CLEAR YOU ARE UNAWARE OF RECENT DEVELOPEMENT IN THE NIGERIAN FINANCIAL SECTOR?

BESIDES, WHERE WAS YOUR FATHER WHEN JIM OVIA WAS BUILDING A BUSINESS EMPIRE THAT IS PROVIDING JOBS AND MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD TO TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS
    YOUR FATHER WAS BUSY ACQUIRING WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND CREATING LIABILITIES LIKE YOU...

GO AND WORK IN YOUR FATHER'S COMPANY SO THAT YOU CAN BE MADE THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ONE OF THE SUBSIDIARIES.

INGRATE!!!!
    NO WONDER GOD COULD NOT SATISFY THE ISRAELITES IN THE DESERT, HOW CAN YOU BE GRATEFUL TO GOD WITH THIS MIND SET?

LASTLY,
    JIM OPENED ZENITH AND EMPLOYED YOU.. YOU HAVE THE TASK OF OPENING A COMPANY THAT CAN RECRUIT PEOPLE TOO, OR YOU THINK JIM WAS CARRIED IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB FOR TWELVE MONTHS AND WITH TWO HEADS??

MANY BANKERS LOST THEIR JOB AND WOULD BE WILLING TO STEP DOWN THEIR LAST GRADE TO ASSUME YOUR POSITION..

WAKE UP!!!!!!
    ... For I alone knows the thought I think towards you says the Lord...

YOU KNOW WHAT ZANDORA OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS,
    IF YOU ARE TIRED OF BEING THERE, THEN TAKE A LEAVE OUT VIA THE NEXT DOOR SO PEOPLE THAT CAN GIVE THEIR BEST CAN OCCUPY THAT POSITION.

IT'S CLEAR YOU ARE UNAWARE OF RECENT DEVELOPEMENT IN THE NIGERIAN FINANCIAL SECTOR?

BESIDES, WHERE WAS YOUR FATHER WHEN JIM OVIA WAS BUILDING A BUSINESS EMPIRE THAT IS PROVIDING JOBS AND MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD TO TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS
    YOUR FATHER WAS BUSY ACQUIRING WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND CREATING LIABILITIES LIKE YOU...

GO AND WORK IN YOUR FATHER'S COMPANY SO THAT YOU CAN BE MADE THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ONE OF THE SUBSIDIARIES.

INGRATE!!!!
    NO WONDER GOD COULD NOT SATISFY THE ISRAELITES IN THE DESERT, HOW CAN YOU BE GRATEFUL TO GOD WITH THIS MIND SET?

LASTLY,
    JIM OPENED ZENITH AND EMPLOYED YOU.. YOU HAVE THE TASK OF OPENING A COMPANY THAT CAN RECRUIT PEOPLE TOO, OR YOU THINK JIM WAS CARRIED IN HIS MOTHER'S WOMB FOR TWELVE MONTHS AND WITH TWO HEADS??

MANY BANKERS LOST THEIR JOB AND WOULD BE WILLING TO STEP DOWN THEIR LAST GRADE TO ASSUME YOUR POSITION..

WAKE UP!!!!!!
    ... For I alone knows the thought I think towards you says the Lord...

Humans r funny...i'm sure u tink i'm talking bout Zandora. we constantly use the word 'Manage' being grateful isnt d same as managing. we only imagine dt it will get beta bt there are 2 sides 2 a coin it mite not get beta unless sm1 screams...if they fil u r too comfortable wit ur d way things r...they only make it worse till dey get to ur stress point. shout shout shout. dont manage LIFE. ND STOP COMPARING URSELF TO ODA WHO DONT HAVE JOBS, DAT NOT HW THE WORLD WORKS

Humans r funny...i'm sure u tink i'm talking bout Zandora. we constantly use the word 'Manage' being grateful isnt d same as managing. we only imagine dt it will get beta bt there are 2 sides 2 a coin it mite not get beta unless sm1 screams...if they fil u r too comfortable wit ur d way things r...they only make it worse till dey get to ur stress point. shout shout shout. dont manage LIFE. ND STOP COMPARING URSELF TO ODA WHO DONT HAVE JOBS, DAT NOT HW THE WORLD WORKS

Ngozi, if may ask, are you working and if yes, where?

@ngozi maryann,i really think u shouldn't have gone the length and breath,with "his father was busy wit women&making children"its so grouse and makes ur argument as worthless as his! It is important nay imperative to approach each argument with tact and reason,moreso in a public fora like this..
    No Stopping, No quitting, Ginger or Nothing!

@NgoziMaryann, dat was too gross and uncalled for. everyone and i mean ANYONE is entitled to his/her opinion and also to state unequivocally how one feels. u dnt have to be insulting to make ur point. pls u should as a matter of decorum apologise to Zandora, it's simply not fair!

@Zandora: A word is enuf for the wise.
    From the comments so far, I need not further say that you are still at a privileged position with that job than many who are even better than you. You should also know that working for Zenith bank is a boost for your CV & public ego - and that's a plus.
    I also understand your plight and how frustrating it is for the bank not to have improved your status and so won't castigate you for wanting something better, afterall everybody does, but my brother, be it as it may, N85k no be small money o. You can still achieve alot with it.
    Comparing your pay with life in lagos and abuja, I can tell you with every sense of responsibility that you can rent a house in abuja with that pay. It's just a matter of prudent savings. I know so bcos my first job was in abuja and it was a contract job and was less than N80k without any other form of allowance.
    If you budget N1000 everyday, in a month, you'll be spending N30k and at month end, you'd have saved N55k. In 4 months time you'd have accumulated N220k, which is sufficient to secure acomodation for a starter.
    My bros, we are at the beginning stage of our career lives and so don't have any right to compare our selves with pple who have worked for donkey years and are riding the best cars in town, living in duplexes and mansions, always traveling by air, earning millions etc.
    Let's all be humble and despise not our days of little beginnings. Things shall get better as the days go by. Just be optimistic and prayerful. Those who are there (at the top) today all have there stories to tell.
    It is well o.

Stupid dumb bitch. I bet she's 4*u*c*k*i*n*g a married Zenith bank manager. :P

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast