+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

@ aadeola thanks alot, so do u mean that there wud be no written test? Pls am expecting ur reply.... God bless u

@nwuli, u mean u didnt write any online test b4 they invited you for the interview? Anyway, if ur text msg says interview, then its interview for you.
    Best of luck!

House when are we starting training, i did my interview was on the 6th of Dec

House when are we starting training, i did my interview was on the 6th of Dec
    hve they called any one 4 training:

@nwuli, how was your interview? Have you done abuja interview too? Pls get in touch, my fone is 070 2676 7191
    @kantonna, im sure that if there's any new development, someone would have posted it.
    Lets just kip our fingers crossed, Airtel will call when they are ready for another batch training.
    All will be well, amen.

@aadeola, thanks a lot the interview was very fine and i am hoping for a positive result,i am in lagos not abuja. Just realized that i did the online test some months back, anyway they asked me if i had done it and i said i wasn't sure so they sent it again,do u think i shud do it again and send to them cos they indicated that i shud indicate the Nigerian language i can speak which i didnt indicate the first time i did the test. But they also said if i had taken the test within the last 6months i shud ignore... pls wat do u suggest i do?

FELLOW BANKERS IN THE HOUSE. PLS HELP.

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO DO MY NYSC IN 9JA COME FEB2011 BUT I AM DOING IT IN LAGOS AS A FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUTE. HOWEVER I HAVE WORK EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE UK FOR AT LEAST 2YRS IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN UK.

PLS HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING MY SERVICE YEAR IN A BANK AND ALSO HOW MUCH DO THESE BANKS PAYS CORPERS. ? as the probability of them hiring me as an experienced staff without nysc is qite slim.

PLS DONT YAB ME, AS I SAID. I AM ALREADY AN EXPERIENCED WORKER IN THE UK BUT BECOS I WANT TO RELOCATE BACK TO 9JA NYSC IS A MUST SO I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO DO IT, HENCE MY QUESTIONS. ANYBODY WITH INFO CAN DROP ME A MAIL IN MY BOX OR LEAVE IT ON HERE. #THANKS

@ Axeman 85 y not settle for an Exemption letter instead of disturbing yourself with the One year Wahala Service that does not gaurantee you an 85% Job after serving, cos u'll still use the NYSC Exemption letter for the same purpose which u're using the NYSC Cert for, so as for me, i'll advice you to go for the Exemption letter as you've said you have some Experience in Banking 4rm the Uk.

N.B

Am not trying to be rude but if i must ask you, were u invited for the First Bank Test conducted by Dragnet as you said you have an Insider that gave you link to apply from ?

Regards,

Dejavu

@deji

exemption ke. i never reach the age to collect exemption oooo. so thats out of the question as you have to be ablove 30 to collect exemption.

Nope i didnt get invited as i said dragnet said i wasnt suitable to apply due to experience and also due to my location, so the insider just asked me to send my cv thats it for experienced hires but av not bothered following it up as have a very tigh schedule. also most organisations and contacts jst asking me for nysc cert everywhere so dats why i wan jst do the thing nd get it out of the way. hence my questions which you havent answered.

hey house pls lets keep this post on just the zain call center topic.
    u can create another topic for this nysc discussion

@nwuli,
    Are u for Lagos or abuja call centre? I really dont know if you shld do the online test again.(u have 48hrs to decide) I wonder why they cant keep proper record.
    @tosinx, what do you think about this? Best of luck

How can one answer this question:
    "where do you see yourself in next five years?"

Quote Originally Posted by Azodo C.C
    How can one answer this question:
    "where do you see yourself in next five years?"
    @ Azodo C.C

Just tell them that you see yourself becoming a Senior Manager by then & if they ask u How you want to get to the Post,just tell them that for instance if the Job line is an Accounting/Administrative work, u tell them that you've registerd for ICAN/MBA Etc just to mention a few to develop yourself to meet up with what makes one to be a Professional in ones field of work...... see you @ the Top!

Best of Luck

Dejavu

+ Reply
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast