+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Quote Originally Posted by aadeola

2) A farmer has a cat, a rat and a bag of grain. He can only cross the river with two items, how does he cross and have all intact?
    NHJobbers, pls help and answer this questions for me as i have to answer them at my interview.
    Thank you for your helpful responses....
    What he needs to do is just to Take the Cat & the Bag of grain first to the other side of the River,leaving behind the Rat,then he'll now come back to pick the Rat.............

But i dont think the question is correct;its suppose to be just one item @ a time, so that what he'll do is just to pick the Rat first to the Other side of the River,then come back to pick the Cat immediately he'll drop the Cat & pick the Rat again to the other side to pick the Bag of Grain then he'll now come back finally to pick the Rat to continue he's Journey.....try to check the question very well & choose which of the options fits in.
    Will revert on the 2 Others soon,

Best of luck Mate!

Dejavu

[quote=aadeola ]
    My highly intelligent forumites, pls help me and solve this question that i was asked when i wrote beztest.
    1) 8 gems, 1 is fake. Use the balance twice to identify which weighs twice as the originals.

Well since one of the Gem is Fake, & weights as double;what he'll do is that he'll need to place the Gem one @ time on the 2 sides of the weighing Machine & it must Balance so immediately one side is heavier than the other this means the Last Gem stone he placed on the side is the Fake then he'll need to Confirm the 2nd time by Placing 2 on side & Balancing it with the one he has gotten earlier.
    will revert on the 3rd Soon.
    Best of luck Mate!

Dejavu

@deji, u're just the bomb. I appreci8 this so much

I thank God for my 1st interview on the 9th @ bezaleel and my 2nd interview on the 10th @ Airtel Head Office in Abuja... Cant wait to start training.

we that did the interview in October in Abuja have not been called............................................ .......or they are not thinking of calling us again.........................house please do any1 have info concerning dis?

house when is the next stating ? i did my interview on the 6th of dec. .when are we starting our training

@choco, same here o. lets keep hoping

Zain

Does it mean dat if u cant speak a major langua,yoruba,ibo, hausa.u wouldnt b cald 4 zain cal centre training.pls some1 confirm pls.

house who kws when the next training is starting i can wait to be there

@adem, whats up again, i hope we see on wed at T PROJECT i called the no and a guy told me that they re recruiting for tycoongroup i am yet to goggle them though but i remember sending my cv to such addy, pls let me know of more info if u do have. e. g postions they re recruiting for cos the guy didn t tell me.
    guess u also did zain interview, lets keep hoping

pls house i just got a text msg today from Bezaleel to come for an interview tomorrow in lagos,dis is goin to be my first interview,pls all those that hav done theirs help me out...is it goin to be a test or interview?and wat is it going to look like,pls help me out urgently! God bless u all

hello house,i did my first interview with bezalee on the 3rd of dec,plz house anyone with useful info if they have started calling for the second one.

@nwuli, u'll be asked questions like... Tell us about yourself, why do you want to work wiv us, what are the functions of a call care agent. U'll be tested on your typing skill with a 1minute typing that must be fast & error free.
    Best of luck to you. We'll all get there

+ Reply
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast