+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

house what is happening i cant understand again i did my interview with bezaleel tey have not invited me to Abuja for one on one interview with zain, pls help for up date. i believe i most be there

pls has anybody been called through bezaleel for second batch?

Hi Guys...Chill bezaleel will call u guys lets say 3 days before the starting date. Which is on 6th Dec

thank God 4 every1 called,i just got an invitation for a 1st stage interview.

Hello house,has any1 been called 4rm BEZALEEL? 4 the second batch? i did my interview in Abuja on the 27th 0ctober 2010. still waiting for them to call me............................God will see us thru

@azeline what agency is urs and when is ur ninterview date and venue? were u not interviewed in october? anyways all the best. @loyet, i thought u ve been invited for training alreasdy and besides i dont understand the sms u sent me, pls i look forward to hearing from u soonest
    @temder10, from ur statement do we assume that no one from bezaleel will get invitation until 3 days before 6th? well i guess all these ppl recieving iv re from hrindex.
    one love

@Tosinx...Dont really know....But by my guess they ll start sending by tomorrow....Na Guess ooo. Hope u re Gud?

@ tender10 i am fine. still waitin seriously.
    every one left right and center s being called pls pray along with me

hey house i did my 1st interview with bez on 3/12, dose anyone know when they will call us for the next one and for those that have finished their training what is their pay like,anyone with a useful info should reply.

Quote Originally Posted by eugene okundaye
    pls wat is their salary like?
    yes what is the salary like, beginning and permanent? benefits nko? for someone about being confirmed next month in MTN/CNSSL jos (salary should become 70k) is it worth taking the offer; more so considering how expensive Abuja is?

@Esther, you are not the only one o! i also did the interview at Iganmu,Lagos. I learnt that a text would be sent to confirm successful applicants.
    I hope it's soon o bcos i', so nervous now!!! i m still keeping faith though!
    pls any one with news on when they'd start calling those of us that interviewed on 3/12/'10 should give us info!
    i also want to be clear about something: does it mean that if u do ur interview in Lagos ,u will work in Lagos WHEN confirmed?

My highly intelligent forumites, pls help me and solve this question that i was asked when i wrote beztest.
    1) 8 gems, 1 is fake. Use the balance twice to identify which weighs twice as the originals.
    2) A farmer has a cat, a rat and a bag of grain. He can only cross the river with two items, how does he cross and have all intact?
    3) An f1 car participate in a 15 lap race, a wheel is 15 miles faster than the the remaining three? Which one is it?

NHJobbers, pls help and answer this questions for me as i have to answer them at my interview.
    Thank you for your helpful responses....

2) A farmer has a cat, a rat and a bag of grain. He can only cross the river with two items, how does he cross and have all intact?

What he needs to do is just to Take the Cat & the Bag of grain first to the other side of the River,leaving behind the Rat,then he'll now come back to pick the Rat.............

But i dont think the question is correct;its surpose to be just one item @ a time, so that what he'll do is just to pick the Cat first to the Other side of the River,then come back to pick the Cat immediately he'll drop the Cat & pick the Rat again to the other side to pick the Bag of Grain then he'll now come back finally to pick the Rat to continue he's Journey.....try to check the question very well & choose which of the options fits in.
    Will revert on the 2 Others soon,

Best of luck Mate!

Dejavu

+ Reply
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast