+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

@Tender10, Hey, im so happy for you,after much much. I think its only those from CCNSL and Benzalel that are being called now, I did mine with HRINDEXX on the 27th and i havent heard from them either, so i think those for HR index will be called by December. I just feel so. Lets keep hoping, pls whoever has a more detail info , should fill the house in.

All d best........ Zain expectants

sori bt pls which of d company is doin d trainin in lagos cos i did d interview nd was kald dat am i ready 4 d jobs nd i said yes bt til nw av nt heard any frm dem.pls wat nxt

Thanks all. I did mine on 28th of October under Bezaleel.

Quote Originally Posted by tender10
    Thank u Jesus! They ve called me. Am starting on Monday d 15th of november
    @Tender10 congrats oh.....no be small thing at all. Was it a phone call or via txt message. Well means that there would still be many more people to be invited since its in batches. Enjoy oh and make sure u wow them in training oh......
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy4love
    tender 10,congrats, i told you there is no cause for fear, God is always in charge of his own. @hotice2nig and olatony, dont worry, the training runs till january, they will surely call for more and more batches, the facility for training is limited, so they only invite 40 per batch.
    @Sammy does that mean that the first batch would still run some training with these new batch?

@sammy4love and tender 10 pls can you give me your nos. through my mobile line 08052908669. Thanks

athanks sammy, this is refreshing to the soul. but do keep us posted

@sammy4love, pls have u been called, i know some one who s been called she s from bezaleel this was as at thur lklast week. pls do u have any news?

@every one, this is amazing, i thank God that this topic is helping us all after all. for all who have posted very relevant info thank you so much. @tenderlove pls send me ur email addy and pls include ur phone no in the mail([email protected]) the same for sammy4lovepls send me a mail using my addy again it [email protected] pls don t forget to include ur phone no. this will enhance or communication so far as this job s concerned. though i undestand u ve commencesed trainin and u re probrbly busy thats exactly y i need to talk to u on phone
    well, i haven t been called yet and from what i gathered fro bezaleel, they sais that zain rated the candidates according to their scores. pls how true is this? i also heard that the treinees are divided into 4 sreams pls of what need is dividin 40 pple into f4 stream, how true is this too?
    i have been praying and trusting God, i do hope i ll be called soon, and i look forward to hearing from u both.
    one love keep us all together

this is the end of another week! has any one gotten any text form either of the agencies CCSNL, CNSSL, HR INDEX, BEZALEEL? is another batch starting on monday?

@tosinx..... lets keep keeping on and holding..... we'll get called soon, which of the agencies did u go thru

The training is 3wks as earlier stated by Sammy.I have spoken with one of the recruitment agent in Lagos (HrIndexx),he said 2nd batch will commence training by 2nd week of December. keep ur fingers crossed. I alao did the face-face interview on 28th November. one love.................

@xtanburg, i am coming in thru bezaleel. had my interview with zain on the 27th oct, afternoon batch, what about u?

guys pls let me know anyone on my shoes. I had my interview in lagos on 27th of sept via bezaleel and aint got nothing yet, pls if you belong to this category or have any useful info u can reach me on 07032063259. I'll be waiting

+ Reply
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast