+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

HOUSE PLS HAS ANYY ONE HEARD FROM ZAIN, AFTER THE INTERVIEW IN LATE OCTOBER?
    ONE LOVE
    CHEEERS

Zain

U are nt alone oh...my dear, are u 4 lagos or Abj centre? Becos lagos hv cal 4 trainin since monday d 1st. Abj stil waitin, they hv to surt out list of succesful one's to ur agency and they wil brk it into batches 4 trainin. So hopefuly b4 d month runs out.

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

I was also at their Abuja office for the interview, I dont know when ythey will start calling , i think they will after concluding training with those in Lagos.
    Lets keep hoping bruvsss

@all...Abuja candidates are yet to be called 4 training..but Lagos has started training like sammy4love said. Abj in 2 or 3weeks ll start calling, cos Lagos will finish training on 26th of November. Gud luck to all, am seriously waiting.

@Tender10ls.how waz ur test @ Russel smith Group?are they prospects of da coy still calling applicants?cos da invitation was so prompt and sudden..fanks 4 ur anticipated response.

@Panigizee......Russelsmith re very Organised in the test, mine was for 9am, we were 7, they ve other batches.But pple re not much like wot we do see in some tests. They asked Maths,Verbal and I.Q test. I guess since the application is still open they will still call pple.

Some of d candidates dat were successful in d Abuja face-to-face interview are starting their 3weeks training today. Though I doubt if its going 2b d only batch for training. Just keep your hopes alive.
    T

Zain

Zain trainin, is nt 3 weeks. Is abt 12 days. Am nt sure they hv cal 4 trainin. Were u invitd?

Zain

Tunrayoluv, u'ie right. Confirm.ABJ are startin trainin 2day.bt is in batches.congrat to all invitees.

@sammy4love: i'm very sure of d training and its currently going on now, i'll keep d house posted if i hear of another batch coming in for the training. All d best my people.
    T

@tunrayoluv pls do keep us posted. will they have to completed the 12 day training before they take the next batch? i realkly look forward to hearing from them, and how many batches are they likely to have?
    pls do keep us posted

@tunrayoluv .... tanks for the info... but to the best of my knowledge, i think training has not yet started at the abuja centre, Heard they have to conclude that in lagos first, before moving to abuja, and that for lagos ends on the 26th of this Month... so i dont know where u got your info from.
    Like me , i have a friend who works with Zain , so he feeds me on every details.
    May be u should advise better on ur Source.....
    Thanks

Cheers

Were u also at the Abuja centre for the interview?

Zain

Xtanburg, guess tunrayoluv is right,cal my friend dat work dere and he comfirm dat trainin is to commence yestday.as they were mail. Bt he dnt kn d arrangement of d agency,who is to call first 4 trainin as 3 agency is nw involve.u help by contactin ur friend again to verify and gv as feedback. Tkcr.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast