+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Topic: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

Re: ZAIN CALL CENTRE............... ANY NEWS?

hello house, i just want to know if they have started calling for a second interview for those that did their first interview on th 3rd of dec at their yaba office.plz i need an urgent reply.

Hello House, what about those that did their second interview at abj on the 27th october under hrindex, has anyone been called?

@banjo, i did mine same day through bezaeel o, infact i initiated this topic on this web, lets keep our fingers crossed

Zain

Pls house if someone doesnt know how to speak one of d major languages in nigeria i.e hausa,ibo,yoruba.can he be offered the zain cal centre job.some one plz confirm

Are they still training people? Looks like the training is over, correct me if am wrong.

Does anyone know when they would start calling people that had their interview @Bezaleel on December 15,2010.

same here. I did my 2nd interview on the 27th of october with bezaleel, and notin yet up till now. wat i dont understand is why dey wud skip dos that did dia interview on october and call dos who did dias in november and december.hp dey will still call us.

Happy New Year to all members....
    In this new year, all things will be made possible cos our GOD is a GOD Of Possibilities.
    As for Airtel, i believe they will call when they are ready for another batch training when they are ready. Most times, this companies have issues and challenges which we, the applicants wont understand cos we're just eager to start work. Had my bezaleel interview on the 9th and Airtel (abuja) interview the following day,10th of December. In all of this, lets be hopeful, keep faith and expect good news soonest.
    This is a new year and ALL WILL BE WELL, AMEN.

Hi all. Yes Airtel needs each call centre agent applicant to be able to speak a major Nigerian language i.e ibo, hausa and yoruba , even if you are not fluent atleast have a working knowledge (believe me not all of us currently undergoing training are fluent in this languages)
    If you are sure u performed well during the interview in Abuja, u will definitely be called God willing, cuz training will commence soonest.
    You just have to be patient, using myself as an example..... i wrote my test on the 20th of june 2009 and had my first interview that very day. On the 17th of july 2009, i ahd a second interview conducted by Zain, via phone and i didnt hear again from them untill Oct 25th 2010 inviting me for an interview in Abuja and to God be the Glory i commenced training on the 6th of Dec, 2010. Miknd u most of the people i did the test with including my friends were called to resume in 2009 and they have worked for 17months (almost 2yrs) with Zain/Airtel. What am i trying to say....... Lets be Patient and Everyone will get called and will also have tetimonies to share in Jesus Name, (AMEN!)

@Olatony, Guessed the training kept you away frm the forum. U have just said it all, your experience is enough for everybody. Thanks for sharing it. So hw's ur training going? Pls buzz me on [email protected] or 070 2676 7191, wants to chat wiv you.i had asked for ur email address before. Thank you.

@all...... Olatony is right.... im also at the Abuja Call centre and all he said is absolutely correct, Guys just hold on, the December trainees are still undone, as soon as they are thru they'll call you guys for training.

Cheeers........

Hello house............the good news is that my batch has roundd up training and a new batch should be called up to start training soon. All things being equal it should be next week. Sorry I have been away from the house its just been the stress of training.........Expecting to see loads of u soon.
    Like Olatony said patience and prayers is the key....Just believe.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast