+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,145 to 1,157 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

Quote Originally Posted by mehumble4 View Post
    @MIB, you r making alot of sense.
    A lot of people took risks just to be in lagos and what do we have?? Dat some people are to resume next week or thereabout. And I dont think any body from this forum was picked ooo.
    When is all this bullshit going to end. Why did they bother to invite everybody knowingfully well who and who they wanted to pick.
    This is a case of Nigerians doing Nigerians. Some recruitments too are like this. Later they would say Nigerian graduates are not employable. The ones that scaled through all the stages on merit, have you employed them?? So not fair.
    Nyways, Life goes on and on.
    One day all our investments to job tests and interviews/assessment centres will yeild good returns...SURELY.
    Hmmm.......i wish i had been commenting on this thread earlier....I am among those selected for the GDP...i boned NHJ for a while after i offered info on the Union Bank thread and was rubbished...i hate "arguments"....so i just opted out from NHJ for a while.....the truth is other NHJobbers got the job....they aint just taking cos there's so much controversy over the FCMB GDP...i agree with other NHJobbers..i dont know wat criteria (cv stage) was used to select those invited for the assessment centre cos lots of pple "fit the bill" perfectly...i think workforce made a mistake somewhere along the line maybe in the text msg sent to all candidates...I got this job strictly by merit (meaning i did not lobby-i dont know anyone in workforce or FCMB)...i just kept on hoping for the best cos pple around me on the final chat day had foreign MSc's and all sorts of qualifications and we were all battling for GDP...MeHumble4....we've met before as finalist for a job and also met at FCMB unilag aptitude test.....i believe yours is coming too....i think to a large extent...this recruitment was transparent (workforce may av messed up a lil bit along the way).....I wanna thank Zeus007 who has been encouraging me not to get depressed...the search process has been long...i think the countless tests and interviews helped a lot cos i now face interviewers and answer interview questions better.....However,i can only say GOD helped me,cos it was not by my power and neither by my might....t'was GOD all the way....my fellow forumites...pls dont get discouraged...Your GOD-given job wont pass you by....keep praying and working hard...May GOD guide us towards good jobs that would give us peace,prosperity and progress....All will be well by GOD's grace.Amen....Shalom
    N.B....at muscovite....i cant wait for ur testimony to be on this forum...you're an inspiration to so many pple...everytime i get depressed about the job search,your contributions help lift my spirit...GOD bless you.Amen

@Aash, tanx 4 ur words. God wil do it at d appointed tym. Sumtyms am unhapi dat i hvnt got a job bt i hv always bn a transparent to ppl.
    I will do my best here.
    Not evn my unemployment status kan eva make me hoard any job i see!
    AAsh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscovite4real View Post
    @Aash, tanx 4 ur words. God wil do it at d appointed tym. Sumtyms am unhapi dat i hvnt got a job bt i hv always bn a transparent to ppl.
    I will do my best here.
    Not evn my unemployment status kan eva make me hoard any job i see!
    Selfless people like you are rare.....dont loose hope..hold on...darkness comes just before dawn...You would see how GOD Almighty wld bless you with a future that's even beyond your best imagination.All will be well!

Amen! Amen! Amen!
    Will wait patiently 4 God's time.
    My greatest hapines is dat many hotjobbers get jobs every month. It gvs me joy alot.

@AAsh: PM please.....thanks

Muscovite I'm new on hotjobs but you too much jo. Your time is definitely coming and it will be bigger than your expectations.

The painful part is the money I wasted on dis process. I did nt want to come initially.

MIB
    @ All, I have said It before and now someone else is saying IT, I made mention of the fact that workforce sent everybody a congratulatory message but no one believed me, they covered up their tracks by saying somepple should come and submit CV and from there, they called up few pple for Assessment center and then move up to meet the bank management. BUT what baffles me is that we that wrote our assessment on saturday, what became of Us? was anybody from that group called up to meet with the management? were we also deceieved too cos the invigilators there said and I coat '' If u are writing this assessement center, it means u pass the 1st stage @ unilag''.. its still a misery to me.. maybe we all failed the 2nd stage or we were also part of the plan to cover up there mistake.. Allah is watching everybody!!!!!!! Good AM pple..

There are many big fishes in d ocean. U ppl shld jst move on wit sumtn else. I hv 4gtn them long ago! Though they waisted my tym, energy and money

guys let me break my silence. FCMB scammed us. i was dropped at the chat level but i knew i did my best. only 12 GDP were picked & i believed bsed on naijja factor. they said no more vacant slot and i wonder. is it not the FCMB that laid off over 800 personnel this year and need to augument their human work force. NO MIND THEM, THEY HAVE THEIR CANDIDATES AND THIS PROCESS WAS JUST FORMALITY. NO BLAME WORKFORCE COS THEY VE DONE THEIR PART. ...... ....LET ME UNOFFICIAL CLOSE THIS THREAD............THE END
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

.....not yet, i started the thread and ONLY me will close it(LOL)
    On a serious note, you mean a whole bank will take only 12 for her GDP

@spothot, precisely... So grant me the honor of ending it
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

Bravehost and spothot, na me start am gangan. Bravehost u wan end this trend wen matter just start eh! I don remove the padlock whey u put there.
    Until this post enter 2000 comments, we no go stop oh!

+ Reply
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast