+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,132 to 1,144 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

Hmmm.God is watching us and will never leave His People..

well that is naija for u....i was also part of this their so called recruitment process but to my greatest surprise while we were still hoping and waiting for workforce to send us sms,my neighbour's girlfriend was already doing training wit FCMB and i thought den it was for different possition mayb i was wrong.

@ MIB, just relax and put your faith in God. Though, contrary to what most people think, the candidates FCMB eventually selected for the GDP actually went through the same stages we all went through; i.e applying online » being invited for the 1st aptitude test in Unilag » submitting their CVs on 16th May » being called for assessment centre » called for the chat/interview on May 28th » finally invited for medicals » "passed" the medicals » offered employment. The edge most of the candidates have is that they have more qualifications eg; ACCA, MBA, PMP, various Professional certificates e.t.c. My advise is that we should all do our best to continue developing ourselves by acquiring more professional skills, certificates, and qualifications. Also, let's also remember constantly that its God that provides anyone with a job. All we can do is empower ourselves and keep believing God would do ours for us at the right time. #Meet you all at the top#

God is watchn us. I must testify ds year in Jesus name! Amen.

@Mushupii I doubt the last info you put up! Cos I ave an MBA from a foreign school, CIPM, A BSC, A Diploma all in a banking related field. Infact it was workforce that sent me the initial text message to apply for the job and the unilag test was a walk in the park. The age was also perfect so I really don't see the reason why after submitting CV on the 16th I was dropped. At this point I am forced to think you are a staff of Workforce trying to do damage control. Plus your write ups look quite articulated like a PR thing stop trying to justify workforce cos you can't say stuff with such authority if you aint an insider.I think Nigerian graduates are past that stage.

@ TheRock; I'm not an insider just a concerned candidate like yourself and every other person in this forum. I believe u are very qualified for the GDP. Why you weren't called after submitting your CV, I wouldn't know neither would you. My write up's so well articulated because I went through these processes and I happen to know successful candidates who all started the process with me. I'm sorry if me trying to clarify facts makes you doubt my person and my intentions. Once again, I wish everyone of us the best. #Meet you all at the top#

@Mushupii sorry still not buying! Your first comment was looking for info now you are the expert sharing all the info! Smh! You guys ave to try better. #Godiswatchingworkforce#

@TheRock, you are just making assumptions. If Mushupii hadn't come forward with info that the recruitment process was over, we all wud probably still be hoping we wud be called soon. I'd like to believe Mushupii comes in good faith, if not, not my prob. I'm very sure a few guys on this forum got employed by fcmb but kept it all to themselves, probably laughing at all our ignorance. @Mushupii, thank you for your info, really appreciated. Now we know what is, and what isn't.

God is watchn u all. Why treat innocent unemployd youths ds way
    Wel, i dnt hv anytn against workforce or any oda agency.
    When God says ds is my job, none of them kan take it frm me!

This is really serious...., but what of some of NHJ who were called for the chat? Did they All fall out and didn't get to the medicals? Should we assume no Naija hot jobbers got the job? Zora..?..etc ...., a lot of questions passing through my heart, i would appreciate an answer to any of these questions.

However, i'm not dismayed for all things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to his purposes.

@Mushupi, if professional certification was used in the CV selection stage, why did you think `the rock' wasn't selected?, @ those that submitted CV, Were you asked normal interview questions while your data was being entered into the system by the workforce agent..?

MIB
    @ The rock, thumbs up bruvda, @ mushii, Go boil grave till it softens, wait... take a deep breath and read what u wrote, its what they call beautiful rubbish... all those certifications u wrote, takes time to acquire, with the looming restriction on age limit for job application, before u get the lot of them ur gonna be old already, moreover, why is it called a GDP, incase u dnt know, its for fresh out of school graduate, with little or No experience or certification other that there Bsc or B eng or LLB or MBBS, so telling me that professional certifications for GDP's is a criteria for employing pple at FCMB, is bullshit.. what went on is what they call recruitement fraud.. which should be punishable.. All the pple employed were connected simple and they didnt do any of the excercise with us. period. so coming here to tell about some rubbish PMP, ACA of MBA is rubbish. it

I will soon find a genuine biz to do so dat i dnt get embarasd by ds fraudulent so called recruitment agencies!

+ Reply
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast