+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,119 to 1,131 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

@mushupii, thanks 4 de info bro. I have move on and I know God have better plan for us.

MIB
    Choii.. finally it all comes down to this!!!!! God plz I ask one thing from u when the world comes to an END... plz.. I want the graves of the people that make false advert of jobs/ fake recruitment agencies and those pple that disturb the peace/ waste the money, time, cause anxiety to unemployed grauate like me... I want their graves to be packed with coal and lighted with flaming fire that will neva cease burning, including those of their generations to come... u can start from workforce God, move to FCMB and then beyond... Amin. Mah sah Allahu....... This is bizzare and sadening..

@MIB, you are taking this too personally.

MIB
    @Lauseen, Its not that am taking it personal but its annoying bruvda, I studied hard for each stages of those assessment stage, I was almost knocked down by a fast moving bus on the workforce express while tryna cross for the 2nd stage when I was invited to their office, those bastards, I hope they are reading my message now, cant tell me that I failed the 2nd stage, I worked all the calculations correctly and got my answers, all of the 10 questions I got the answers correctly, the essay part was a piece of cake cos I knew what they were asking, hw they wanted the answer and I delivered.. Hve never had less than an A in my english exams right from sec school till university days, so they cant tell me that I made blunders in my lexis and structures while writing or that I failed the 2nd stage.. To crown it all up, am not sure anybody from the workforce conducted excercise was called up for the 11th of june GDP programme when it starts. its all a lie, a propaganda all along, I pray God wreck that bank like he did to bank PHB, Oceanic bank and others.. May God punish dem again with fire when they die..Bastards.. Wasting pples time, why bother puting up advert when u know u hve pple u want to put in ur bank... God please make dem the firewood for hell fire....

Ha MIB take it easy

my God doesnt slp. He knws d best

@MIB, you r making alot of sense.
    A lot of people took risks just to be in lagos and what do we have?? Dat some people are to resume next week or thereabout. And I dont think any body from this forum was picked ooo.
    When is all this bullshit going to end. Why did they bother to invite everybody knowingfully well who and who they wanted to pick.
    This is a case of Nigerians doing Nigerians. Some recruitments too are like this. Later they would say Nigerian graduates are not employable. The ones that scaled through all the stages on merit, have you employed them?? So not fair.
    Nyways, Life goes on and on.
    One day all our investments to job tests and interviews/assessment centres will yeild good returns...SURELY.

@MIB lolz u are very funny....I jus imagined dem being the firewood in hell fire. It is well! Na naija we dey. God W see us tru.he W cause sm1 to speak in our favour wen the time is right cos he is watching over his children!

LWKMD! Chei! All of you are killing me with laff here! @All what would they say their criteria is for screening those who submitted cv?? I bet screening shd ave been done before inviting for the initial test!
    @MIB a capital AMEN to ur prayers joor!

...and they lived happily ever after.
    THE END.

@MIB, hahaha o boy your blood dey hot Ooo but you are speaking sense. Why will they waste our money, energy and time when they already have the candidates for the job advert. They are doing all these recruitment exercises to fulfil all righteousness and not to be sanctioned. God pass dem. God will give us our dream opportunities. I don reverse my moto comot for workforce/fcmb palava since, i don put my gear driving to better opportunities.

Hmmmmmmmmmnnnn.....

Guyz I've confirmed it. They truly have called people. It's so unfortunate. I put my hope in God.

+ Reply
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast