+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
Results 1,158 to 1,170 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

...and i still say not yet(LOL)
    I thinl there ought to be postmortem of this workforce recruitment to know what really happened

Quote Originally Posted by bravehost4u View Post
    guys let me break my silence. FCMB scammed us. i was dropped at the chat level but i knew i did my best. only 12 GDP were picked & i believed bsed on naijja factor. they said no more vacant slot and i wonder. is it not the FCMB that laid off over 800 personnel this year and need to augument their human work force. NO MIND THEM, THEY HAVE THEIR CANDIDATES AND THIS PROCESS WAS JUST FORMALITY. NO BLAME WORKFORCE COS THEY VE DONE THEIR PART. ...... ....LET ME UNOFFICIAL CLOSE THIS THREAD............THE END
    I wish we NHJobbers introduced ourselves on that final chat day...i was hoping you were among the final twelve...i was GOD's candidate cos i didnt know anyone there....or did you runz urself to the final 25?....i didnt runz anything...i av also made it to the final stage of diff interviews so i know how dissapointed you feel but pls dont bad-mouth the process cos you didnt make the final 12 (i didnt even know pple wld still be dropped at that stage)...do you know the plans GOD has for you?...something better may be in the offing....Just be prepared!....as for me,this aint the peak...its just a start-off point...am running my own race and not gonna compare myself to others...i just pray that GOD leads me in the right path which is what i also pray for other forumites...Shalom!!

Aash, amen ooh.
    Spothot lwkmdh 'postmotem' for workforce recruitment. Postmotem plus surgical operation will do it better.

@ Aash dearie, am so happy for you o. Just seeing ur comment here. Then only God knows the criteria they used for picking peps. CONGRATULATIONS. God is faithful. Ur Testimony is indeed a motivation for me. Finally....
    I rejoice with you dear. I wish you a very beautiful career start and pls dont 4get us here oo kk.
    Would call you soon.

@all let's all calm down firs....things lik dis do nt happen in devloped countries...dey wud jus protest n sue wicheva coy is involved in d scam...nobodi shud say workforce did deir best o...cuz dey r d architect of dis....frm d online registration process 2 d assessment stage,der were serious lapses n lack of sincerity frm dem....if I ws in lag I wud hv stormed in2 deir office 2 tel dem my mind o...cuz its vry painful...@least sm1 frm d batch dat wrote d 2nd test on saturday shud hv been contacted....its so sad hw der r playin wit unemployed graduates lik dis in naija....let's all move on n hope 4 a beta job soon

This is the best forum ever...... very funny peeps here. @Aash, I am certain they had there candidates as one of the candidate I has interview with same day knows one of the top mgt people and he scale through all the stages. You might just be lucky or rather God wanted FCMB for you. Funny enough FCMB was my last choice out of all the COY I had pending and has God will have it I have 2 coy certain and have employment ready with them. Guys God knows best. Workforce has done their part Nigeria bank will always be Nigeria bank so lets move on.

Stay blessed.

MIB
    @Aash.. ur talking like a dumb person and I suggest u shut ur mouth.. do u know hw many of us applied for this job? of the over 125 pple or more, jst 12 were recruited, is that possibble? it doesnt make sense. when u commense ur GDP programme on monday, u will see the number of people that will be there with you guys, U will be shocked by the number and u will start to wonder where they came from, nobody here is an hypocrite , so stop the preaching of God blahhh blahh blahh here, ur jst lucky u were selected amongest the 12, so let anybody here talk about his/her fustration about the recruitment excercise which was a pure fraud.. am sure at the GDP programme u guys are going to be up to 50 or more, which isnt fair at all considering the risk, stress and tension pple went thru, I suggest u shut the hell up, go get urself a nice shoe and suit in preparation for monday and leave us here to do what we know hw to do the best... EXPRESS our anger.. but who is to blame its there bank, they can do the hell they want with IT.... suckers.. I jst hope u dnt get sacked after 5 yrs with dem cos that bank is surely going down.....

if no be situation who wan work for fcmb. Fcmb na bank.msheewww

MIB
    what I meant by my last statement is that bank with so much inconsistency and fraud like this, usually end up firing pple that are nobody when it comes to sacking pple cos, ur jst there working with dem by chance.... Nobody out here should try covering up what is not... the recruitment was fraud from start to finish... it was evident by workforce denying the fact that they were recruiting for FCMB, that should hve been a wake up call which we did realise quick enough.... I love u all

MIB, pls no vex spoil something. lol
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

Too much of frustration I see hear. Bt lemme tell u smthing @MIB if u were chosen n I wasn't wouldn't u probably be boasting n supporting FCMB? Every coin has 2 sides depending on which side u are looking at it.
    N for those who apply for MDP programs its good you know they pick at most 15 pple so u gatta prepare ur mind nxt time.
    Getting jobs is about taking risks n infact life is a risk and the only Certainty is God.
    Lastly it doesn't matter who starts first or who is earning more but wat matters is ur end. If u don't know who you are in Christ you would probably be frustrated too.
    Then lemme add I wasn't taken after d chat, I was mad, even wth God for moments until I begun to ask my self some questions. The fact is my future is too bright for me to be frustrated by a little hitch which God himself allows it for a reason. Let's all thank God n keep moving on.
    You know wat, while u are complaining smonelse is wishing to get to your stage of interview and he is probably praying dt God shld at least allow him to pass d workforce test. He is probably looking for only an affirmation that he isn't dull and wld someday have a Job.
    So much to say. Fact is I Love You Guys including MIB.

MIB
    @edi, if u knew me for jst a minutes, u wont jump to conclusion that I would be boasting and supporting FCMB, do u know one prayer I was making all thru the entire period that God should lett me get the job based on my hardwork and not connection because I am about to get a job by connection which I dnt like , I dnt believe in fraud nor do I support it. and on the issue of God, I believe God does all things but look @ it this way, we are the once who make or mar our destiny, human cruelity, greed and wickedness has changed the world. Am sure God wouldnt send u an employment letter or He wouldnt write an employment exam for u, rather, he will guide u thru it, so I think u should redirect ur prayer point that God should pls, not let humans with there evil ways get in ur part or deter u from ur destiny because thats exactly the case here @ FCMB..

@MIB, you stated somewhere you were squeezed into SON interview without writing any test, whereas there were pple who wrote d test, passed, and weren't called. I don't see any1 insulting SON or any agency in charge of their recruitment the way you are insultin WF n FCMB. Ans the way you even talked about d sack of anoda naijahotjobber (AAsh) is totally unacceptable.
    Before you come up with anoda ridiculous theory, I need to state that I dnt work 4 WF, and neither was I selected by fcmb.
    Move on.

+ Reply
Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast