+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,183 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

edidiong, remarkable words.. LOVE U TOO
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

@MIB I The steps of the Righteous are ordered by the Lord n by strength shall no man prevail. N as for sitting at home n getting employment letters it is very possible bcos wth God all things are possible. I have seen many of such testimonies.
    As for a man stopping me its impossible except God says yes. My God pass them.
    Work as hard as u can if God doesn't favour u, then u are on ur own. N dnt think God must give u a particular Job. Change ur thots! Even wen Christ prayed to for d cup to b taken away it wasn't. Wat does dt tell u?
    I am telling you where God is taking u, ur strength cannot carry U n he won't give u smthing cos u deserve it bt by his Grace. Rethink!
    N until u change d way u think, n begin to think in line wth God u won't really get wat u want or u get it n end up regretting.

@MIB..........guy relax!!

Abeg musco close this thread

Haven't we locked this thread already? What's the unnecessary furore over job positions that have been occupied?! Let's drop this bashing and move on with our job search.
    Please, let's live in harmony.

@Ediddiong............Nice words....just learnt something from you. We 'll all get there.
    "It is not just the container that get placed in the rain that gets filled first, it is the one with a wider opening and has enough room for water to go in" that my Lecturer told me.

1st of all congrats 2 AAsh! Enjoy! Plz pm me us contacts, i want a b like u wen i grow up. @bravehost n edidiongbee, I have bin there . . .dropd at a final stage. . . .beta jobs await u guys. @edidiong, am movd by ur maturity n depth of wisdom. I want 2 meet u, I want 2 get wise. . . Plz pm me ur contacts. @MIB, I dont knw how 2 say it 4 u not feel insulted. But plz u need some growth n i noticed dis abt u 4rm ur !st post on dis thread. . . It is well my broda

hahahhahahhahaha guys pls lets stop all the hullabaloo that is still increasing the length of this thread when there is notin in it again, pls, and as for workforce...ummmh infact, God forgive them for they know not what they did....lol guys life's too short folks pls let try to enjoy every moment of it.Baba God pass them

lwkmd, ho ho ho he he hahaha..... NA WA O! guys pls calm, what has happened has happened and what will be will be.

@MIB, be easy on aash, s/he just said what s/he felt happened
    @aash, i'm so happy for you, congrats. I wish you all the best in your newly found job.
    @all, instead of expressing anger, <abi is there any need to justify an act of crying over split milk or split zobo.. Lol...> let's move ahead and discuss issues relevant for success in our job search. Do anyone here knows that there are some multinational companies that recruits all year round. These companies don't advertise positions most times but they recruit. Send your cv and cover letter to them and they'll call you for a test or interview. Examples are KPMG, Mckinsey, Addax petroleum etc
    i'm currently brandishing my cv and cover letter for these coy......, with God by my side, success is sure.
    Hope this helps someone

@edi, your posts shows how much endowed you're with wisdom and grace, i admire you.
    @MIB, of a truth, edidi.. & zora.. just told you the truth. It's not about aggression, it's neither about your strength nor is it about your intellect. Getting a job is all about God's direction. I'm not talking of folding arms and expecting God to write exams for you, what i'm talking about is allowing God to direct you.
    I came to lag to write d test too, submitted cv, but didn't wasn't called for d assessment centre..., i was about leaving lag when i got KPMG invite to write a test at their office in VI. I went and through God's grace passed d 1st and 2nd stage which i did not so well prepare for because i was ignorant of the kind of questions they ask, but through God's grace i passed and i'm moving on their next stage- filling of application form and submission of documents....., In everything friends, let's not fail to acknowledge GOD. His eyes is on the sparrow and i know he watches YOU

@learners Congrats dear and i am happy for, ur story is very touching... MIB all is well................ SO NOW, CAN I OFFICIAL SAY "THE END"

@learners04 lol @ split zobo.
    Dont mind me jare.

+ Reply