+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,053 of 1205
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

Quote Originally Posted by MIB View Post
    okay, we have heard enough of ur pple, anoti, brave,prince and others that were called today carry ur faternizing to PM... To all those that submited CV and wasnt called for assessment center when ur other mates that submited CV was called.. better take ur mind off FCMB while those of us that did on saturday, start praying that u should pass else bye bye... anytime this wk, we shall be called.. there is a great similarty btw those they called today and us.. the only different is that they presented their essay inform of power point while we that did on saturday wrote ours inform of essay... I keep saying IT and I will say it again, workforce sent a message to everybody, they covered up their tracks by saying some set should come and submit CV and there on the story am sure make sense to the house now.. am not a sarcastic person, I jst like been real to pple and hate false hope... I face reality and zero my mind..... cheers everybody, happy democracy day....
    MIB, i truely and honstly agree with ur objective and devoid of sentinments analysis of this issue.
    i hope all njh-bers wiil c ur perspective.
    all the best to all dat wrote on sat nd ar awaiting call 4 3rd stage.......1luv.

@mib, am leavn lag 5am 2moro

MIB
    @MUSCO plz dnt be long I BEG.....lol.. @ MORTUNE, brother did u write on saturday with us, if YES, we have to pray hard that we pass the 2nd stage inorder to be called up to meet with the bank panel... I know truely well that we will.....Amen.. those pple are jst playing with our brainzzz.. u know from the start they stated that it was a two stage thing, 1st was to be at unilag, and then the second will be the assessement and then 3rd will be the bank executive but they made an error and tried to cover up, they jst mixed up the pple that didnt meet up in the 1st stage and those that did, inorder to keep those that failed in the gaze.. u know it will cause commotion and its a detriment to their credibility for then to come out and say ''OHH, u failed the 1st stage we sent u a wrong message,u know its somehw, even pple that failed will shout that their is ojoro, so had to find a trick'' I hve friends that submitted CV's and hvent heard anything ever since but look at the likes of anoti, braveheart and co.. they hve moved up the chain, likewise we also, we hve done the second stage.. waiting for the 3rd now... The come and submit CV was jst a scam ish!!!!...... I pray for us all and wish that God will be done in our lifes.. Amin

ok, i hv heard. Wil kum weneva they kal

we actually depend on God to save us from all these costly pranks from workforce.but still no NHJ can boldly defend all these comments we are making here.we are only comforting our hearts,its allowed,afterall therez freedom of speech.i think since somepple were selected from pple that submitted CV,its possible they were chosen considering there course or very high mark.it doesnt mean that pple that submitted n were not selected,failed.the future is greater than the past.lets all pray to be placed well in life,whether wit workforce or dragnet.'dancing my azonto,taking life easy''

@all, wat i know is dat all is well, d test dat was conducted by workforce on saturday wasnt quite a cheap one. So i biliv workforce has a plan for doin dat, even if it's not for FCMB it cud b for sum oda bank. U recal dat dey indicated boldly on d question paper dat d recruitment is 4 wholesale bankers... So everyone shud be calm and wait patiently 4 d 3rd stage invite which i biliv will surely com.

@muscoe I am still in lag oh and legendarygal is just treating me anyhow pls help me talk to her oh

Thank God for his mercies. Any potential MDP trainee in the house? Holler at me so we can relate....gist plenty oooo.....lol

@prince, wetn she do u? Legend gal abeg treat my guy wel nw. Why u dey do am lyk ds? Hahahaha.
    Legend gal kum and defend urself o o o

@MIB. . . Person wey sabi

MDP guys oooooooooooooo........abi na only me apply for MDP?.....lol

@Bravehost4u, edediongbee and anoti411 pls PM oooooooooooooo.......pls reply. Emergency somtins.....

I ve replied ur PM

+ Reply
Page 81 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast