Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

Pls i ve an advice. Pls whether u r a bayelsan or not, lets stop carryin unsubstantiated rumors dat can give guys high BP. D most important info we need now is wen d result of d SRD wil b out. Dont raise people's hope unnecesary. If bayelsans were 2 b given special consideratn, why is it dat no bayelsan was invited 4 d 'special eleven' on 21st and 22nd july, instead dey invited delta & kano indigenes? So whether u r 4 bayelsa or not, just pray 4 favor

Exactly

Patience w999, patience. It's still the beginning of August.

@ w999: which one be 'special eleven' again? Person go think say those ones get leg for the matter. Abeg put us down,me in particular no wear pant.

@ all: the tension is actually becoming funny. Some people never sleep since last month because of de matter so make una take am easy with de rumors.

Like I heard that they have started with medical letters today. Started typing them I.e. :-D

@Og2711: Bros na you come add tension pass! Are they delivering the medical letter by courier that they have to type it for everyone? I thought you should just get an email inviting you for the medicals.

How are we sure that this your statement is not a rumour as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Og2711

Like I heard that they have started with medical letters today. Started typing them I.e. :-D
    really, that's good news then. but how reliable is ur intell?

@w9999, no1 is trying to cause undue tension here. I guess we were all deducing from the fact that the numba of Bayelsans that made it to SRD was small. This cld turn out to their advantage if SHELL tries to give equal opportunities to Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa.
    Anyhow them wan do am... na baba God get all the power

@ All: na play I dey play oh!! I was just trying to lighten the mood in here.

I honestly don't know anything about the medical letters, and I am waiting just like everyone else to find out their fate...

Quote Originally Posted by Og2711
    @ All: na play I dey play oh!! I was just trying to lighten the mood in here.

I honestly don't know anything about the medical letters, and I am waiting just like everyone else to find out their fate...
    Ur mouth (abi na finger) for put u for trouble wey pass u jus now... But I assure u, ur post shot ppl's BP way high.

@all, calm down guys. No need to attack any1. The people posting ur so called "rumours" on here are:
    1. keeping the thread alive (thanx guys)
    2. sharing info they hav gathered from reliable (or otherwise) sources which is wot we wanted ppl to do, and wot we asked for frm the beginning in forming this thread.
    3. just as eager, agitated n expectant as we all no doubt are.

i believe we r all citizens of heaven and ultimately, thats wot counts. perhaps bayelsans will b givin special consideration, but thats shells decision to make, not ours, n we hav to believe they hav a fair good reason for that.

enjoy ur week!!

The only bayelsa in my group was called for LGA/Community last Friday. I think there is something about those calls. They ensured we complete the community column during SRD

@all: U guys are not making easy for us. after reading tru a page's comment my heart went black, white, green, purple and red! Y cant we all stick to the 'white' only, when the result comes out then we will have the colours decided for us. Sum1 called us the 'special 11'. atleast that made me smile (momentarily, though, before I became more realistic). Not to worry sha! We go hear the news ( good or bad) and move on to the next step. I pray for all our success! One love!
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

Thats weird. When was ur SRD? I got the call but I honestly dont rmbr if I filled out any LGA info on the day of my SRD, its now all a blur to me. lol

But yeah, thanx for the info. It gives us more to think about. hmmmm.........

@denass, lol, guy u funny. I feel u tho.

Closed Topic
Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast