+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

O boy dos fed stuff na wah. D last year result is not out, but i heard the bought it in Abuja. For u to succeed, start your rns in Abuja now.

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

You can get the form in Owerri at Block 3, State Secretariat complex, PH Road

It's just oral interview.why do u want to study oversea,how old are u,what will be ur contribution to nigerian economy on returning from oversea study.where would u like to work after study abroad.

uoi

house, does any 1 no where the office is in warri? pls reply 2 [email protected]

Pls can d house tell me where the delta state office is?

jjj

do i need to own an international passport to submit the form? Pls house,what's the Address for d intview in P.h.pl reply to [email protected]

house pls wat countries in pclar ar involved here? do we need a prior admission before applying?

NOBODY HAS ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT THOSE THAT HAVE 2.2 IF THEY ARE COLLECTING.

CHEERS....

Please, I am just hearing about the stuff, can anybody put me through, and what can I do. Thanks.

Thank you house, it is too late for me to make it. I got the information late. Next time.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345