+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

For those in Abuja, collect your forms at their Annex building opposite SEC tower central Area.
    Good luck every member of this house.

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

hello house, is it that one must attach an offer of admission for master programme to the form or it is not compulsory

please who knows wher the kano office is located?

i am presently a corper serving in osun state and want to where to get the application form and if i am eligible bcos i do not have a discharge certificate yet. Thanks

U are advised to collect the form from ur state of origin. Each state is given 200 forms,and its logical for them to give preference to applicants from their state.

I reside in Lagos but have collected mine from Enugu my state of origin. I scanned my discharge cert. & degree result and emailed them to my friend in Enugu who helped me to collect the form at the state Education board.

The last date of submission for Enugu applicant is 20 march 2009.Venue 4 the interview is Fed. Govt college, Umuahia on 25 March 2009.

Ps: Those not interested in the whole exercise should not poison the heart of others. we have different paths in life. One luv.

Na wah 4 all of una ooo!.......... so na so abroad de hungry una
    enkwa!...hmmmmmmmmmmm.........English or no English dem no mind.....so far they are outside this f**kd up country!........one even said he can speak a couple of languages!.... maybe Yoruba, Calabar, hausa.... Pidgin ...or who knows ..maybe heavenly language..ie( speaking in tongues)..........hehehehehe
    .....pls who want to go to Zimbabwe or Sudan, contact me immediately..... you must have a 2.1 in 'cattlle rearing' ....or upper credit in ...'gworo consumption'!..hehehehehe
    be good all the time

where can i gt this form in warri delta state?

Any one with ideas on how the interview will be
    Will there be apptitude test? if yes what type of questions do we expect

Many Thanks
    OBIECHINA Izuu. Onyedikachi

PLS CAN D HOUSE TELL ME WHERE IS D OFFICE IN WARRI,DELTA STATE.THANKS

bros, where is there office in lagos

Heard the interview is a test made up of two parts.
    part1: For undergraduate which comprises of Verbal, quantitative reasoning and general paper.
    Part2: for post - graduate which is only current affairs. Be prepared for questions related to current issues in nigeria and the world at large.
    wish everyone in the house goodluck.

please house, does it mean somebody with 2 2 cant go for the form? pls i need to know.

pls can someone that has 22 apply for d scholarship

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast