+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

Pls can someone from another state collect in lagos?
    Have opinions, express them and be willing to change.

Re: Fed. Ministry Of Education is Offering Schlarship for Foreign Post & Undergrad

where is the state schoolarship board in osun state
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

Can someone from another state obtain form in lagos

Pls can anybody tell me where the scholarship board is located in Owerri Imo State. Or is it only in P/H dat 1 can collect d form 4rm wetin d south eastern states here. Pls let somebody reply me tru [email protected] or 08035002052. Thanks, Stanjoe
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

Pls i want 2 find out if d documents required 2 obtain d form with should b originals or photocopies. I need responses urgently 4rm d house. Thanks Stanjoe.(08035002052)
    Where ever determination is predominant even the wind of failure cannot dismantle the flag of success.{08035002052}

what about those of us presently serving (NYSC) but meet every other criteria? Me, I dont mind the non english speaking countries o, i speak a couple of languages . Can we also get the form from any state, must it be from our state of origin?

u shd pay #500 4 d form @ Alausa & get a receipt which u wd take 2 d schorlarship board @ Iyana Ipaja beside d NYSC secretariat 2 get d form & every other info.

House be rightly informed :
    The scholarship form is for free and it can be collected from any zonal office irrespective of your state of origin.

I want 2 alausa 2day 4 d form 3th floor n i was asked 2 pay N5òo.i was given a receipt 2 take it 2 iyana ipaja on getting 2 ipaja i cound nt see anything.Pls house hav any one collected d form

Bukkielad,hav u collected urs.Pls 4 more enquries cal 08033855413 4 lagosians only.I wil go back 2 scholarship board tomorrow 4 details

Bukkielad,hav u collected urs.Pls 4 more enquries cal 08033855413 4 lagosians only.I wil go back 2 scholarship board tomorrow 4 details

pls i would like to know if the form is collected based on state of origin or location

would also like to know their office in the EAST and in NORTH CENTRAL

I got the form from PH Federal secretriate free of charge but am no longer interested in applying b/c of Countries involved. If u are interested in taking my own form call 08038853065. Note am residing in PH

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast