A lot of folks out there believe that prospective employers use ITIL as a determinant to determine the suitability of applicants. As a result, they went ahead to write the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam, with the expectation that the certification will place the job on their hands.

We are living in a certification-crazy community, and I wonder if that’s all to it. I’ve met people who wrote Microsoft Server exams, and had not seen a Server before, let alone configure an Active Directory on it.

ITIL is a decisive factor, especially if your job falls within the scope of Information Technology. What makes ITIL a decisive factor is pivoted on the fact that IT department, as a cost centre is seen a Service Provider, that must deliver value inform of warranty and utility to the customer (internal or external).

The 21st century IT world is navigating from mere technology to Service Management, and as a result, people with Service Management skill. As a result, employers place premium value on people with this skill.

I was consulted by one of the best IT training firm in Lagos to train the entire Helpdesk unit of Chevron Nig. Ltd in ITIL V3 F. This gave me first hand application of ITIL to the real work-place. If you are considering ITIL V3 training, as it is needed in the work place, then you can join our next batch of ITIL V3 Class.

Venue: 12 Unity Road, Ikeja,
Lagos

Adekugbe David (mcse, mcdba, mcsa, mcts, mcitp, itil)
[email protected]