+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY 'NIGERIAN FACTOR'

WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY 'NIGERIAN FACTOR'

Americans pride themselves with slogan of 'American Dream' which illustrates greatness and advancement for the continent but my countrymen, Nigerians pride themselves with a nomenclature termed 'Nigerian Factor' which indicates anything goes. 'Nigerian Factor' is a terminology for anything satanic.

Housemates can you lend in your voice on the topic?

Re: WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND BY 'NIGERIAN FACTOR'

We don't pride ourselves with the phrase "Nigeria factor", it came as a result of the general notion that Nigerian are dubious and corrupt. I don't think that Nigerian are happy with this tag that everything bad is Nigerian, I pray this will change one day.

This is just the way and manner Nigerians handle situation and profound solutions

i think it has to do with our orientation as a people, we have been made to believe that not can work base on merit. there is no gain saying that corruption has become very endemic. thus a urgent need for reorientation. may God help us. ''GOD BLESS NIGERIA''

Nigerian factor simply means the way we handle things i.e. our mentality, culture and the way we do thing.

We believe that anything comes and goes. For instance, look at our leaders, stole our money and refuse to re-invest it in our country 'Nigeria'. they take it to aboard. hey think of that? guy.

Corruption has become our culture and manners of reasons. look at Iyabo Obasanjo and others, at the end of the issue, nothing will be achieve. MAN-NO-MAN. and so on. a lots of example that u can think about.

that is what is nigerian factor. Thanks! lets continue to pray to God Almighty and we should act right not looking side ways.
    bye

The Nigerian Factor as it were is just a slogan our countrymen use to jutify thier naunghtyness, arrogancy and corruption.
    It actually means, anything is allowed, anything is possible,anything goes and stuffs like that.

The word is actually demonic so to say.Its un-ethical,un-scriptural and un-acceptable to those who will actually follow the rule of law as stated and obey God.

Love u all, great people!!!
    LOVE IS THE GREATEST!!!

As long as u re livin in da land and a son of the land, nothin works on merit
    Its just so pathetic, i wonder wat we gonna tell God the Father on judgement day coz we all are involved.....

No Pain No Gain

the nigerian Factor simply Put is anything that Makes U go thru any other path or experience apart from what should be the norm

Nigerian factor means " Doing things the Nigerian Way" and the Nigeria way is simply the policy of give and take or money for hand back for ground. This is associated with evil and corrupt sharp practices that has eaten deep into the fabric of the Nigerian society. With this social stigma on board, every Nigerian is a suspect any where they travel to in the whole universe no matter their status.
    Well, I believe a day shall come when God shall send down "Moses" to deliver us from this SODDOM AND GOMORRAH of a name,
    then we shall gain our pride and be free from this mess

folks i understand all u've said but i want u all to understand something that God will never come down and solve my own problem, ur own problem and the problems of nigeria for us. as a matter of fact God has already helped us all we need do is to take the bull by the horn and solve this problem. What i mean is revolution! revolution!! revolution!!!. Because these bastards believes we dont have nothing to do them than call on God's name, that has given them the power and confidence to steal my own money, ur money and the wealth of this country. THink about it, thier children are doing fine in oversea universities, they come back to nigeria and get the best jobs while we are still here going thru shit, poor funding in our education, lack of electricity, poor infrastructure and so on. They in sit in the so called house of money "Abuja" and siphon billions into thier accounts abroad thereby enriching the economy of the white and dont give a damn about what happens to ours. Folks i love nigeria dearly but let us not deceive ourlselves by saying we put them in God's hand. Act Act Act the anwer is revolution to wipe them all out so that nigeria can be great again. Olanrewaju O
    i love u guys keep it up

Hi all,

Everyone has spoken well on this issue about Nigerian Factor. Olarewaju... I agree with you but "who will bell the cat" no one wants to start anything he or she might not live to finish.... !!!
    Mysteries are been unravelled daily...Watch out!!!

See my country people,the way Nigerian do things espescially the dubious way of doing anything is what is know as the NIGERIAN FACTOR.AN example can be something like these:1. I have job interview and after reading so much for it and don't make it and someone who did not sit for it got the job despite his so many deficiencies cos he has someone there who he calls his godfather. 2. Another could be that,contracts are advertised I bidded for it later to discover that even though we were called to submiited our proposal it was just a mere formality.A high ranking officer in that organisation awarded it to himself or I was asked to promise a percentage kick back before been awarded the contract.These are just but some of the ways NIGERIAN FACTOR operates.

Hey,
    For real I understand ur frustrations. We all are suffering seriously. Every stage of our lives have been hardship. Ok u finish primary school getting into a fed sec school is by quota system. After crossing that hurdle then comes JAMB, securing admission,registration, writing exams, escaping evil and sadistic lecturers, project, clearance, NYSC and now job hunt made difficult by imammadu.
    Some1 mentioned revolution. I want 2 ask what sort of revolution? I am sure u are not referring to a violent coz u are OYO; it will be quashed in no time. Perhaps think of something more pragmatic.
    In my own human opinion it will be beta if all these leaders of ours are put in a ship, taken 2 d middle of the atlantic and blown to pieces - including the memories of these sanguinary demons. But God pass them. Vengeance is mine says the LOrd. All these are a form training.
    God bless us all.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast