+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: New horizon vs Niit Which will you recommend for training in oracle database

New horizon vs Niit Which will you recommend for training in oracle database

I intend to take a course on oracle and a friend recommended new horizon saying they are better than niit. IT peeps in the house what do you think and why. Thanks

Re: New horizon vs Niit Which will you recommend for training in oracle database

I will definitely advise you to go for any other Institute apart from NIIT going by my previous experience with them. I took MCSE with the WUSE II Abuja branch a couple of years ago. First, the program was supposed to be for 6 months but there was inavailability of teachers so they just dragged us on with them, I had to take my exams separately befor ehte end of the course because it was as if they will never finish. We could not even have serious praticals and they said they could not organise internship for us. When I finished my modules, I was given a letter 'To whom it may concern' as certificate and I was told I can get my cert a year later (not sure now) since it will be sent from India. After 1 year, I have been going up and down to NIIT to get my certificate, but they do nmot have it. After about 3 years, I even contacted India and a representative was asking me for some login info which I do not even know where to get. I have now let the matter rest but I have decided to let anyone choosing NIIT know what I faced with them Maybe they are better now or maybe the center you are choosing will be better.
    Goood luck

Re: New horizon vs Niit Which will you recommend for training in oracle database

@lallolu Thanks I appreciate your candid advice

+ Reply