+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Topic: Forum:Traveling to Canada

Re: Forum:Traveling to Canada

@Engrharry, what i asked that you elaborate on is one OF the things i am asked to summit for admission at university of western Ontario.
    The way i put was just the way it is written on their site.

CERTIFICATE OF DEGREE COMPLETION: (if degree is conferred). Two sets of official degree completion certificate from each institute attended. If the document is not in English, you must provide two sets official English translations. A certificate may not be available if the applicant has not completed the degree, therefore, can be submitted later on.
    Pls try to see if you could deduce anything from it.

Again, they said that their minimum CGPA is 3.5, but that it must be calculated from the last two years of a the bachelors degree.
    Is it that i have to communicate this to my school for it to be done just the way they said or they will do their own calculation, i mean the canadian, because i have not seen the way TRANSCRIPT are put together before. pls pardon my ignorance ok HAHAHa.

THANKS THANKS THANKS MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerharry
    @ realxx
    please am refering to my own school. What i mean is to know if they can wave the GRE thing for doziej in the case of his course. If you have all the complete requirement,just go ahead and summit your application.
    no Enginner harry,ive not contacted anybody. is the faculty officer the person responsible 4 linking me to a research supervisor,

pls i also want to find out, which session did u apply 4? can one apply for the 2011/2012 session now , will one still be considered for funding.

I read through all your comments and reply engineer and i must say u are doing something great here. Pls i would like to know how i can get the dollar account cos i have applied to regina but it remains the payment of the application fee. Thanks
    g

Quote Originally Posted by realxx
    @Engrharry, what i asked that you elaborate on is one OF the things i am asked to summit for admission at university of western Ontario.
    The way i put was just the way it is written on their site.

CERTIFICATE OF DEGREE COMPLETION: (if degree is conferred). Two sets of official degree completion certificate from each institute attended. If the document is not in English, you must provide two sets official English translations. A certificate may not be available if the applicant has not completed the degree, therefore, can be submitted later on.
    Pls try to see if you could deduce anything from it.

Again, they said that their minimum CGPA is 3.5, but that it must be calculated from the last two years of a the bachelors degree.
    Is it that i have to communicate this to my school for it to be done just the way they said or they will do their own calculation, i mean the canadian, because i have not seen the way TRANSCRIPT are put together before. pls pardon my ignorance ok HAHAHa.

THANKS THANKS THANKS MAN.

I think what they mean is your degree certificate or may be your transcript. Those are the major things needed for admission. If i may ask what programme is that?. You dont need any english translation since every thing in your result and transcript is written in English.
    A transcript shows in details the courses, grade and GP for all the years you spent in school. from year one to final year. So there will just look at the GP for your last two years. if you were doing a 4 years course, then it will be your year 3 and 4 GP.

Quote Originally Posted by doziej84
    no Enginner harry,ive not contacted anybody. is the faculty officer the person responsible 4 linking me to a research supervisor,

pls i also want to find out, which session did u apply 4? can one apply for the 2011/2012 session now , will one still be considered for funding.
    the faculty officer will only tell you if your qualification meets their requirment for admission into the faculty. i applied for fall 2010, i started applying January 2010. Got my admission letter around may 2010. Because of money, i had to defer to winter 2011, which am starting next month.

infact you can start now to apply for fall 2011

Quote Originally Posted by shinene2020
    I read through all your comments and reply engineer and i must say u are doing something great here. Pls i would like to know how i can get the dollar account cos i have applied to regina but it remains the payment of the application fee. Thanks
    Thank you. You can open one with Guarantee Trust bank . Or check Zenith bank, they now give credit card without having to open an account with them. With the card, you can pay your application fee

Engineerharry,thanks so much for being a blessing by giving us this information.Pls i want to know the university you applied for so that i can follow ur trend and ask questions where necessary.Thanks.

@Engrharry thanks so much for ur answers so far. pls i nid to pay apptn fee, hw much is canadian dollar to naira. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mifayn
    Engineerharry,thanks so much for being a blessing by giving us this information.Pls i want to know the university you applied for so that i can follow ur trend and ask questions where necessary.Thanks.
    thank you. My school is university of regina. You can find list of universities in canada and courses offered with this link : www.aucc.ca

Quote Originally Posted by realxx
    @Engrharry thanks so much for ur answers so far. pls i nid to pay apptn fee, hw much is canadian dollar to naira. thanks
    it is 151 naira per canadian dollar

Eng harry, i would like to know whether inflow and outflow of cash in one's bank statement is always considered at d embasy b4 visa can be approved. For instance, if i want to present a bank statement dt has 800k can i transfer d money into my account once

@ all, i arrive canada safely, the place is nice and the people are friendly. lots of cold

@Yomit2, transfering the 800,000 at once will not speak well of the account. they prefer an account that has been running . You might decide to put the money bit by bit.

Thank God! Im very happy 4 u dt u arrived canada safely. I pray dt all ur endeavour in ca shall be a success. Pls what was d duration of d bank statement they requested for? I.e was it six month or one year statement

+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast