+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Topic: Forum:Traveling to Canada

Re: Forum:Traveling to Canada

@Engrharry, if one wants to apply to more than one skols does it mean one has to collect more than one transcript

Quote Originally Posted by engineerharry
    @realxx
    am doing thesis in my masters and that means it is going to be more of research. Some school gives scholarship to student who want to come and do research in their masters since the research wil benefit the school. But the point is that you must first get a supervisor who has interest in ur research area, must have scored a good CGPA in ur school( in my case, i had 3.9), your last two semister grade in your transcript must be impressive. By so doing, the supervisor can talk to the school to assist you in funding. Note that the supervisor might want want to se a soft copy of what you have done so far in that area. The good thing about it is that you wil be paid while schooling.
    ENGINEER HARRY, PLS WHICH INSTITUTION IS THIS.
    I INTEND TO DO MY MSC IN THE GEOSCIENCES AND AM ANGLING FOR CANADA BUT THE FUNDS ARE SOMETHING ELSE.

KINDLY ENLIGHTEN ME MORE. I MADE A 2.1 AND WOULD LIKE TO GO INTO RESEARCH

@ engineerharry, if someone wants to apply to more than one schools just to be sure of the admission that year, does it mean one has to apply for more than one TRANSCRIPT at once. I mean is it possible to collect more than one transcript at once from my school.
    thanks.

here is email too [email protected]

@realxx
    yes you can collect more than one transcript from ur school, you need to collect more than one transcript if you are applying to more than one school. Each of the transcrpt is address to the different schools.

@ dozie84,
    the school is university of regina and my course is process systems engineering. I dont know if they offer your course but you can explore the school website to see at www.uregina.ca

@rubenicacid
    please ask a question or contribute and stop posting emails. I dont want this thread to turn into 'email bank' like i see in other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by engineerharry

@ dozie84,
    the school is university of regina and my course is process systems engineering. I dont know if they offer your course but you can explore the school website to see at www.uregina.ca
    engineer harry, ive gone thru the school website. they do have something on petroleum systems.

pls did you write a GRE test, if yes hw did u go abt it.

@doziej84
    i did not take GRE. Have you contated the faculty officer by mail.

@Engrharry, pls are u implying that b4 application is made that one needs to talk to d faculty officer first. thanks

@ realxx
    please am refering to my own school. What i mean is to know if they can wave the GRE thing for doziej in the case of his course. If you have all the complete requirement,just go ahead and summit your application.

are there no schools in Canada that dont request for application fee? Most schools in the UK and Australia don't . infact, have gotten admission into University of Manchseter to do MSc in Biotechnology and Enterprise for 2011/2012 session

@ engrharry, pls elaborate on this thing, make man dey sure of what is doing.
    CERTIFICATE OF DEGREE COMPLETION: (if degree is conferred). Two sets of official degree completion certificate from each institute attended. If the document is not in English, you must provide two sets official English translations. A certificate may not be available if the applicant has not completed the degree, therefore, can be submitted later on.
    THANKS MAN

@realxx, i dont understand your question.

@all Your best choice will be Memorial University of Newfoundland. Please t6ry check it out, they take student with2.2 ddirect into their master programme.

@all
    I implore you to read the live appeal cases of study permit refusals heard at the Federal Court of Canada, to have a general idea of what is expected of an applicant by the visa officer, and how cases are dealt with. Please follow this link:
    http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-eli...tle=&citation=

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast