+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Forum:Traveling to Canada

Forum:Traveling to Canada

i want to be the first to start this tread, to help student who want to do their Msc in Canada. How to package their application and the supporting document to put in each case free. I did my own alone and i was cal for medicals. Wil be leaving by Gods grace soon

Re: Forum:Traveling to Canada

post your questions and i will try to answer you accordingly

Pls can u give me some Schools where I can apply 4 Msc in Environ.. Science without paying application fee? Tnx

hi friend! how does one pay for application fee; most u get a credit card? where and how do u process ur visa

@Bensor, application fee for study permit is payed with a bank draft in lagos or Abuja. Address to the canadian deputy high commision. Currently, it is 17,530 naira.

Quote Originally Posted by daneland306
    Pls can u give me some Schools where I can apply 4 Msc in Environ.. Science without paying application fee? Tnx
    i dont thing there is any school in canada that
    will give you addmission without paying the admission processing fee. You can still google ' list of canadian univesities' and check the schools one by one.

Bros YOU 2 MUCH. Pls since u've done ur own, let us know all d documents we need to apply 4 masters. txks man

Quote Originally Posted by realxx
    Bros YOU 2 MUCH. Pls since u've done ur own, let us know all d documents we need to apply 4 masters. txks man
    to apply for masters in canada, follow the steps below:
    1. Google 'list of canadian univerities' offering Msc in your field.
    2. Find out their requirement( this include CGP,SSCE, and the rest. Most schools does not require GRE, TOFEL etc if you did english in your BSc or your transcript is in english.
    3. Choose a course, download the application pack and apply.
    4. Summit your application, including your transcript(seal), SSCE,reccomendation letter from your lecture and send it by post(depending on the school).
    5. Pay the correct processing fee either by master card or wire transfer to the school.
    6. Wait for your admission letter which will be send to u either by email or by post (during my case, i got it by post).
    7. After getting your admission letter, you can procceed to the canadian embassey to apply for your VISA (study permit)

God bless u all

THANKS MAN. Bros hw much do i need to have in my STUDENT ACCOUNT b4 obtaining my BANK STATEMENT 4 skools in CANADA

Quote Originally Posted by realxx
    THANKS MAN. Bros hw much do i need to have in my STUDENT ACCOUNT b4 obtaining my BANK STATEMENT 4 skools in CANADA
    i dont realing understand what you mean by 'student account'. Are you the one that is going to sponsor your self?, if yes, you must have money in your account to cover your tuition, feeding, accomodation for one year(the school will always give you details of cost of living for one year. Like 20,000 dollars). And also have a reliable source of funds. But if you will be sponsor by some one, your own should read like 700,000 naira while your sponsor reads like 4 million up

Canada study

Engineer Harry, pls i want to know if HND holders are eligible academically for M.sc in canada or is it only degree holders. If not, by what other way can one get it done. Thank you and God bless you.

Engr. for those dat not have sponsors yet do have up to $ 20,000, how can we manova it,hope we can b workin to pay every

i meant for those dat dnt hav $20,000, cant they work to pay their fees??. pls advice on the way out .Txks u r a blessng

+ Reply
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast