+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NO FALL MUGU O!!

NO FALL MUGU O!!

These message was sent to me on www.nijafriends.com...so i decide to follow up you know as a good 9ja boy check these out

vnice2000 12:03 AM Friday, August 21, 2009
    Hello
    Am Victoria, a lovely girl,
    i saw your profile today at (www.nijafriends.com ) and became interested in you,
    i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected] ) I believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your reply in my mail don't send it in the site.
    (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters allot in life)
    ( [email protected] )
    Try to contact me back with my email ID-up I do not have any access to the site ...

So i replied her with my mail(bloody mistake) then the next thing she sent was check this out..

Hello Dearest,
    How are you today My name is Victoria Evra from Ivory Coast in West Africa, I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that happend in my country. My father was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
    Attached here is my picture.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Your Love Victoria.

so i replied her again with a more friendly letter(am not tripping o) so she sent these again...

HELLO MY LOVE
    How are you today?
    I believe you are doing fine,
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
    Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
    Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person we have now is Rev.Christopher oga who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
    The Pastors Tel number is ( +221 768 697 503 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me
    in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
    Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7M(Six Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars).
    So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father
    to me.
    So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
    Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.
    My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.
    Have a nice day and think about me.
    please i am waiting to hear from you soonest
    Yours Victoria.

so i now replied her with my own ANTI YAHOO MESSAGE but i make it a lil bit friendly check this out....

hi,
    So sorry as i said earlier in the my first mail..
    well talking bout your dad money trapped some where in Europe..i wont be of any help, i cant even transfer such an amount into my account plus my dad always check my monthly statement of account..he is one of the board member of OCEANIC BANK, he is also the CEO of MINAT OIL AN ENERGY, and a MEMBER of EFCC a anti
    - criminal body here in NIGERIA they TACKLE ALL KIND OF FRAUD..i told him about you and he felt so sorry, we all wished you are very close but now that i have your number we will try and contact SENEGAL government about the situation over there..because that is inhumanity..they just abandon you guys there to suffer especially a daughter of a prominent citizen like your dad..yesterday we try to locate your IP address so we can give the government agent the exact position were you are been held cos to me that environment wont be good for an angel like you..my dad is still walking on it..but now you have make our work easier with your number..we will track those people acting tyranny on you..because its unlawful..i will search if there is any event that involves your dad and those cold blooded raiders so we can track out we they are hidden..my dad will like to here the whole story from you..i have download the picture on a flash i will go and print it out through KODIAK printer..am planning to sue the government for Wat they are doing to you..also we will be writing to CHRIST FOR AL CHURCHES(rev. christopher oga) to see if we can get you outta there..its such a cold world..i will make sure they pay..am taking these matter up..you are safe hence forth..here is my number you can halla at me +2348063314420
    ..secondly i would have love to call you but i cant for now..you try and call me and lets see if we can work sumfin out..plus i will be traveling out pretty soon i just enrolled to ANGLIAN COLLEGE UK..so am kinda busy and cash down..
    Also i still cant believe you can fall in love with someone you cant even see..my pics was masked cos my dad can track pics to the owner so i mask up my face..parents of now-a-days are just pretty stubborn..i don't want to go into any relationship for now..we can be friends.. have a nice day and think about us..i don't know but we can end up together..maybe..
    take care,
    yours only chrix

so after that i went to check her so called fathers name history on google( Dr Solomon Evra) and the General himself (Robert Guie) these is what i found out....

Name: Eze Robert Guei
    Description: Eze Robert Guei Text of the scamletter: Request for Urgent Business Transaction

Attn: SIR,

I KNOW THIS MAIL WILL COME TO YOU AS A SUPRISE
    CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NOT KNOWN EACH OTHER
    NEITHER WE HAD ANY FORMAL DISCUSSION BEFORE.I GOT
    YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE INTERNET . AND AFTER
    READING THROUGH YOUR ADVERT AND YOUR COMPANY PROFILE,
    IT INTERESTED ME MUCH TO CONTACT YOU FOR LONGTERM
    BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP AND INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE IN
    YOUR COMPANY.

MY NAME IS EZE ROBERT GUEI, THE SON OF FORMER MILITRY
    LEADER AND THE HEAD OF STATE OF REPUBLIC OF COTE
    D\"IVORE LATE GEN.ROBERT GUEI. MY FATHER ALONGSIDE
    WITH MY MOTHER WERE KILLED BY THE REBELS ON THE 19TH
    SEPT,2002. DURING A COUP ATTEMPT. THE FULL STORY IS
    BELOW:

1)http://allafrica.com/stories/200209200598.html

2)http://allafrica.com/stories/200209200001.html

3)http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa...ast/index.html

AFTER THE TRAGIC INCIDENT I AND MY SISTRES RAN TO
    DAKAR-SENEGAL FOR SAFETY DUE TO THE ONGOING POLITICAL
    CRISIS. LAST YEAR MY LATE FATHER OF BLESSED MEMORY
    DEPOSITED THE SUM OF$8,000,000,00 US DOLLARS.(EIEHT
    MILLION US DOLLARS) WITH ONE OF THE BANK HERE IN
    DAKAR, SENEGAL. HE DECLARED THAT THE FUND BELONGS TO
    A FOREIGNER WHO DID CONTRACT WITH THE GOVERNMENT AS A
    RESULT OF HIS POST IN THE GOVERNMENT. HOWEVER, I HAVE
    ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS OF THE DEPOSITED FUND WITH
    ME HERE IN DAKAR-SENEGAL.

I AM LOOKING FOR A TRUSTWORTHY PERSON TO ASSIST ME
    WITH THE FOLLOWING:

i)TO ASSIST ME WITH A TRUSTWORTHY ACCOUNT WHERE THE
    FUND WILL BE TRANSFERED FOR THE INVESTMENT.

ii)TO ASSIST ME AND INVEST THE FUND IN A PROFITABLE
    BUSINESS.

iii)TO ASSIST ME TO GET A RESIDENT PERMIT IN YOUR
    COUNTRY AND GET A GOOD SCHOOL WHERE I AND MY SISTERS
    WILL CONTINUE OUR EDUCATION.

PLEASE URGENT CONFIRMATION FOR THE RECEIPT OF THIS
    MAIL IS HIGHLY NEEDED.I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO
    HEARING FROM YOU SOON ON THE ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS. OR
    YOU MAY CALL ME ON THE TELEPHONE NUMBER 00221-668 03

FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERING THIS FUND, YOU ARE
    TITLE TO 10%.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

REGARDS,

EZE ROBERT GUEI

FOR THE FAMILY.
    peter22am@h...
    00221 668 03 99

hmmmn another guy who claim to be a family member..check these out...

(all from scam emails)

Alleged children of the general:

SONS
    Eric Robert Guei
    Dr. Robert Guei
    Junior Guei
    Mr Fadiga Guei
    Lukeman Guei
    Ronald Guei
    Mr Raymond Guei Junior
    Guei Thomas
    Henry Guei Kone
    Frank Guei
    Robert Guei (Junior)
    Beson Guei
    Ibrahim Guei
    Edward Zulu Guei-2nd son
    DR. LAMBERT GUEI
    Dr Lambert Guei (netherlands)
    Dr Gilbert Guie-1st son
    Annould Aramen Guei - 1st son
    David Guei
    Tito Guei
    Josef Henri Bedie
    Master Miguel Guei

DAUGHTERS
    Sarah Adidi Guei
    ROSE GUEI - first duaghter
    Miss Justine Robert Guei
    Miss Nina Nadia Guei. The only survived daughter

Other scammers in regards to the general:

Miss JANET TOURE-MY LATE FATHER MR. JONATHAN TOURE WAS THE CHIEF PROTOCOL OFFICER TO FORMER PRESIDENT, GENERAL ROBERT GUEI BEFORE HIS MYSTERIOUS DEATH DURING THE CRISIS IN REPUBLIC OF COTE D'IVOIRE

I am princess favour kamara the only child of late doctor JOSEPH OMAH KAMARA who was the director general of cocoa export corporation of Cote D'ivoire and was killed by the rebel forces here in my country cote d'ivoire during a political war at the same time with the former military president General ROBERT GUEI.

12/10/2007
    MARIAM UDUO
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA
    ASSISTANCE TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR FUTURE
    In fact I am Mariam Uduo the only child of late doctor Uduo Kuassi who was the director general of cocoa export corporation of Cote D’ivoire and was killed by the rebel forces there in my country cote d’ivoire during a political war at the same time with the former military president General ROBERT GUEI.

6/24/2007
    MY Dear
    [email protected]
    My name is Engr. Adams Konne, I am the chairman of contract awarding committee for the past five years with patrol ivoire, which is a national oil firm. Three years ago, the late former military head of state, General Robert Guei, ask me to award a contract to a firm for supply of heavy-duty equipments to the oil firm (patrol Ivoire).

6/2/2007
    From Engr Erick Issa
    [email protected]
    My name is Engr. Erick Issa, I am the chairman of contract awards committee for the past five years with petrol ivory, which is a national oil firm. Five years ago, the late former military head of state, General Robert Guei, asked me to award a contract to a firm for supply of heavy-duty equipments to the oil firm (petrol ivory).

Address : United Nations Refugee , rue 30 dakar senegal
    Email : [email protected]
    58yrs old the wife of late Dr. rachidi guei , My husband was the former chairman of Democratic Peoples Party in Republic of Ivory Coast located in West Africa. He was assasinated in a coup plot by late President General Robert Guei

Investment Capital
    Mohammed Stamps
    [email protected]
    I am Barrister Mohammed Stamps and I represent the family of the late
    military ruler of Ivory-Coast (Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei)
    who was assasinated in a political crisis which led to war in my country
    (Ivory-Coast) on 19th september,2002

1/16/2007
    Investment
    [email protected]
    Re: Investment Capital. Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a Honourable partnership with. I am Barrister Mohammed Stamps and I represent the family of the late military ruler of Ivory-Coast (Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei)

12/27/2006
    Investment
    [email protected]
    Re: Investment Capital. Your contact has been gotten from after a search for a person whom we can jointly invest Trust in and also solicit a Honourable partnership with. I am Barrister Mohammed Stamps and I represent the family of the late military ruler of Ivory-Coast (Retired Brigadier General Robert Guei)

12/26/2007
    [email protected]
    (same email as above)

NELSON INVESTMENTS** INC.* MARTHA ROBERT GUEI AND MY BROTHER IS DOH CY ROBERT GUEI, FROM COTE D"IVORE*

FRANCIS AFAM THE FORMER ADVISER ON SPECIAL DUTIES TO THE OUTSTED ROBERT GUEI PRESIDENT OF COTED’IVORIER IN WEST AFRICAN REGION.

Name: Guei
    http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_laundering.htm
    Henri Kone Guei from Cote d Ivoire,* [email protected]
    rosemary guei International Commercial Bank Ghana
    Liberia Guei, [email protected]
    paul guei
    Mariam GUEI ROBERT, Email:* [email protected]
    Kone Guei , re General Robert Guéï, Abidjan

see also: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...ad.php?t=13097......

also...

MISS VIVIAN ROBERT GUEI

Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005
    Subject: FROM MISS VIVIAN ROBERT GUEI

Dear friennd,

Compliment of the day and how is life in general with you? Of course it is my humble wish to solicit and crave your indulgence to make this project request for a joint business transaction which I hope will not come to you as a surprise, hence I plead for your pardon.

I'm miss vivian Robert Guei, the first daughter of late Gen. Robert Guei the former military ruler of ( cote d' Ivoire/ivory coast,) who was killed on 19/9/2002 with some of his loyalist officers during a cross fire battle between them and government troops in his attempt to seize power through coup de eta in Abidjan on 19/9/2002 .

In brief, I have the sum of Twenty Million Seven Hundred Thousand united states dollars(us$20,700,000)inherited from my late father only which I want to move out of here with most desperation. This money was deposited by my late father in a Holding Firm company here in dakar senegal for the purpose of using it to fine tune his administration in the invent that he succeeds in the failed coup attempt.

So because of the present situation in my country cote d' ivoire ,I was forced to leave the country immediately for security reasons, and also to look for a trust worthy foreign partner who can assist me to transfer the money out of Dakar from Senegal(West africa)to his private or company's account for investment purpose.

I highly need your unreserved assistance both in transferring the money to your country and also investing it in a profitable venture with your kind advice before my arrival to meet with you,as I confide in you since our father is no more. I and my family members have decided to give you 25% of the money as commission,while 5% of the money will be used to defray any expenses that might arise in the course of this project. Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. please treat as urgent and confidential.

Best regards.
    miss vivian Robert Guei,
    For the family.

As you can see this one na pure fraud pls no fall mugu oo..i will update you if she is still interested in marrying me lol

Re: NO FALL MUGU O!!

HA NA WA O

U actually gave them the room to scam u...Anyway,may God help us

YEAH I JUST WANT TO KNOW WAT SCAMMING IS ALL ABOUT

Thanks man, i recieved similar message in my box,how foolish they are, thinking that i am a man
    I am a 31 years old mother.I provide good solution to people's health problems.Teaching you how to remain healthy and maintain your beauty.

+ Reply