+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MY PEOPLE MAKE NA HELP ME SEE WETIN I SEE FOR MY MAIL

MY PEOPLE MAKE NA HELP ME SEE WETIN I SEE FOR MY MAIL

I RECEIVED A MAIL FORM THEM THAT I WON THE SUM OF US$2,950.000.00 AND DEY SAY I GO PAY THE SUM OF US$4,682 FOR PROCESSING FEE. PLS, KINDLY ADVICE UR BROTHER, THANKS Congratulations your email is among the two lucky winning, that won US$2,950.000.00 (Two Million, Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand US Dollars) Each in the just concluded draw held to promote South African 2010 World Cup, sponsored by SOLID ROCK companies south Africa. For prize claiming, Call MR.MARK TAMBO. and also provide the following information for the processing of your winning fund. Congratulation once again for been one of the South African 2010 world cup bid International Lottery Award Winner.
    I receive your mail and your file from your claim agent office to transfer your winning fund direct to your bank account as you have stated in your email, and all will be done by this law chamber, Under the desk of Barrister Dennis Reiz.

For your fund to be transfer to your bank account, you need to obtain The following documents below....
    1.Aproval Certificate.
    2. Certificate of Beneficiary From Gambling Release Authority.

For the law chamber to help you obtain all this documents and transfer your fund to any bank account of your choice, It will cost you the sum of $4,682 Us dollars (FOUR THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO UNITED STATE DOLLARS).But you are requested to pay now $940 us dollars, then when you receive your fund in your account you pay the remaining balance. This $940 is to obtain all the vital document on your name as the rightful beneficiary, and all the documents will be send to you for you to sign them so that I can be able to apply for oversea transfer to your bank account, then immediately, the fund will be transfer to your bank account with out any problem or delay.

You need to make this payment urgently to enable us obtain all the documents. Also stand on your behalf to sign the release order of your insured fund from insurance office and transfer the fund to your bank account from the bank in charge of your fund, because your fund is insured with your winning details together with your email address.

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL OR SEND ME MAIL TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT I WILL PROCEED AND DRAFT A LETTER TO THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE TO GET THE DOCUMENTS.

Waiting for your call.

REGARDS,
    BARRISTER DENNIS REIZ.
    LAW CHAMBER & ASSOCIATE.

Re: MY PEOPLE MAKE NA HELP ME SEE WETIN I SEE FOR MY MAIL

@ TANIMO
    ITS A SCAM
    BIG 419
    BEWARNED.

No try am o. Na one chance. Na first time wey u dey see dis kind thing be this. Na every week me i dey receive am o. No be new thing. O boy, ruuuuuuunnnnnnnn.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

MY PEOPLE, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL. THANKS

OMO IT OBVOIUS

i receive tens of this kind everyday. its a scam.

Are you this gullible? You don't even need to look at such mails twice before you delete it. Shine your eyes o. There are more compelling scam mails than this. BEWARE
    You don't blame the baker when a butcher baked the bread

i wither 4 u oooooooooo, u no fit recognise scam wen u c one, naim be this
    no try am

Dont mind them my brother, dem be big time mugu wey dey call others ajao. Why dem no fit hellep you pay everytin make you come commot am for dem wen you receive the dia yeye kichi? Abi you beg money from dem? Na so dem do to me one time like dat, dey say make I go pay one kind money, me wey be say na di money wey I go take do weekend I sabi for hand. Wooooh! Abeg ruuuunnnnnnn O. if you no get legs, make you beg your friend makin hellep carry you ruuuuuunnnn. Dem be stupid tief tief. Ole buruku niwon, Won fee gba eni!
    LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES. YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE WHERE YOU LIVE, WHAT YOU EAT, WHAT YOU WANT, WHO YOUR PALS ARE, WHOSOEVER YOU SO DESIRE TO BECOME...

This pple dey really perfect their scam oh. No be small thing oh. Hunger and joblessness na him dey worry them.

Quote Originally Posted by legit4eva
    why do people indulge in scams when their are 1000's of legitimate jobs on the internet

Help us beg them ooooo
    i always feel sorry for those scamers,i dont know why they have to fraud other less priviledge fellow while there are plenty ways of getting income online.

Its a scam.

See the kain bad grammer dem use. Dont even reply the mail cos they will den klnow ur email account is active and start sendin u more scam mails.

God don start to punish dem.
    God is good

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast