+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UNIVRESAL AT LAST

UNIVRESAL AT LAST

HOUSE!!!

Some guys are good at this scamming job that they decided to venture into.
    Universal Telecoms fraudsters have succeed to make a whole fortune from 70 million job seekers in Naija (someone should pls do the calculation by 200 naira)

EFCC/ICPC/ in this our niaja are not working at all, not to talk of Ndukwe Ernest, things going wrong under his nose.

This UNIVRESAL Telecoms ole still have chance to make HEAVEN if they will only repent.
    Stay connected to God always

Re: UNIVRESAL AT LAST

The house should also watch out for esther at E-breaktrue,not only E-breaktrue,it is E-breakleg for job seeking Nigerians.These people are mere thieves so watch out.If they truly have jobs to offer then why ask for 2000 naira processing fee?.primesavic and all other job agencies who seek money from job seekers in Lagos should know that one day monkey go market without coming back.

Re: UNIVRESAL AT LAST

I personally believe that one should not pay to get a job. Though I have heard in some cases that employment agencies usually charge a fee from the applicant only after the job has been secured. As for e-breakthrough, I have heard terrible things about them even before reading what is being posted here. These scam artists are just taking advantage of the fact that people are looking for legitimate means of earning a living.
    Cool and Legit

+ Reply