+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AVAOIL & GAS WITH IGVA

AVAOIL & GAS WITH IGVA

Hi , everyone, Please i will like to bring to everyone notice to be careful of employment like AVAOIL AND GAS. they have asked "APPLAICANT"to make payment for IGVA using using different means , and i Nigeria Liberty reserev was the option that was suitable for us. Our site was listed as one site you can use as exchangers , when we fist learnt about this it was a welcome development making Libert Reserve get more publicity to the citizens of Nigeria. to my greatest surprise i figured out that the people behinde all this were scammers.
    For those who had advanced funds to them before the bubble broke, accept our sympathy . But i will say for next time please do more findings before advancing funds to anyone for employment especially when you didn't do any interview of such.

Its a shame that is scammers got reputable exchanges listed on thier site in coverting thier real cash to Electronic Money such as Liberty reserve.

I have reported the situation to the authority of Liberty reserve management .

Re: AVAOIL & GAS WITH IGVA

thks man

+ Reply