+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: avaoil recruitment, it is a big SCAM. run for your life

avaoil recruitment, it is a big SCAM. run for your life

Did any one get this e-mail from avaoil? well if you did, just know that it is a big SCAM. run for your life.

Dear Applicant,

After a successful review of your application. We are pleased to offer you a [full-time, 1.00 FTE] fixed-term position as stated in the attached "Letter of Employment". The letter, when accepted serves as a notice of appointment for the period beginning and ending after a 5 years period with a full-time [12]-month annual salary rate as stated in the attached "Letter of Employment" exclusive of tax and administrative deductions, at the rate of $20/hr as you are expected to complete a minimum 40 working hours in a week. Your first payment is effective at the end of the first month of your resumption of duty. Reappointments are at the discretion of the personnel department based on employee’s contribution to the Corporation.

This position does not meet the criteria for exemption from the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act; thus you will be eligible to receive overtime compensation, as appropriate. Overtime requires prior approval from your supervisor. This appointment is subject to the provisions of the United States Administrative Rules of the State Board of Fair Labor, as well as any applicable United States rules and policies, which are incorporated by this reference.

Avaoil and Gas Corporation offers a variety of insurance, retirement and other benefit plans. The Employee Benefits Office will forward a benefit option package in care of your department for your review when you resume your appointment. Medical, dental, and life/disability insurance forms must be completed and submitted to the Employee Benefits Office within 60 days of your date of resumption of employment in order for you to receive coverage. Your coverage is effective the first day of the calendar month following your date of employment and your submission of the enrollment application. Questions may be directed to the Employee Benefits Office.

The department will pay fees for visa services provided by the International Expatriate Employee Office independent of the employee input, which will in turn be credited to the employee at the time of his resumption. The department will pay fees prior to the start of your employment at Avaoil and Gas Corporation. The IEEO will be able to begin providing visa services after it receives payment from your department. You will be required to send your International passport to the International Expatriate Employee Office upon successful completion of your training program at http://www.avaoil.com/training.

All new employees are required to take a company-based new-employee training program of various modules depending on the type of job offered. All new employees who completed their degrees in countries outside the US, UK, Canada and Australia are required to submit scores of one of the following independent graduate valuation testing services within one month of this offer, so as to assess the employee's competence as its certificates depicts: The American College Personnel Association (ACPA [http://myacpa.org]: preferred for employees from Caribbean and South America), Graduate Skills Assessment (GSA: [http://www.acer.edu.au/gsa-uni/] preferred for employees from Eastern Asia and New Zealand), Graduate Abilities Test (GAT: [www.nts.org.pk] preferred for employees from Europe) or The International Graduate Valuation Assessment (IGVA® [http://igva.org]: IGVA® is preferred for employees from Middle East and Africa). The scores must be received before new employees will be enrolled in the company-based SAP multi-enterprise systems training program. Immediately the scores are received, the training starts online at http://www.avaoil.com/training.

Your responsibilities have been clearly stated in the attachment named as “your job title”. Please note that you will need to make available to the International Personnel Department your original documents as quoted on your resume, upon arrival at your place of work. If you find this offer acceptable, sign one copy of the attached letter of employment and return a scanned copy to [email protected].

All the best in your employment as we look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Ms. Kimberly Sanders

Global HR/Personnel Manager

Avaoil and Gas Corporation

1900 Society Hill,

Claymont, DE 19703.

USA

Tel: (302) 439 7045 (302) 439 7045

Email: [email protected]

** SPECIAL NOTICE: All new employees willing to relocate to their new location with their families and dependant relatives should contact the Expatriate Employees Office not less than 3 months after resumption of duties so as to allow for adequate financial grounds to support the families and dependant relatives. There might be an administrative or promotional transfer of duties from one work location to the other in the course of a running employment within the Corporation
    J

Re: avaoil recruitment, it is a big SCAM. run for your life

The offer sounds reasonable. I contacted them with my UK certificate because I graduated in bradford and Login information for the training has been mailed to me. I think I'm still on the right track as I have seen direct contact lines for the training department when I logged into my training account.

I wish everyone of us the best by Gods grace.

Ol boys, shine your eyes oh! The game is 2 b careful and watch out 4 when issues of "pay some money 4. . ." will arise. All the best

Re: avaoil recruitment, it is a big SCAM. run for your life

Just be careful cos it could a special scam
    it's gonna be alright

+ Reply