Most naija bobos watch every match from UEFA to CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and what do they get for it

* Broken heads
** Loosed jaws
*** Blindness... the list is endless!

Do you know that I make nothing less than N30,000 from minor and predictable matches.... and up to a staggering amount of N180,000 to N250,000 from major and earth shattering matches like the up coming Man United VS Barca.

I made N135,000 from Barca VS Real-madrid, while my mates were running around getting high on beer, bragging and busting each others skulls.

I'm not saying all this to brag... but most of our so-called internet marketers have conspired to keep it a hush-hush secret... They'll have my head for letting this out!

So, will you just be the usual fan screaming goalllllll..... or will you join the big boys and make cool pay from every single match played from the following:

- Club -
* Premier League
* UEFA Champions League
* UEFA Cup
* UEFA Super Cup
* UEFA Intertoto Cup
* UEFA Cup Winners' Cup
* EUSA Cup

- National -
* UEFA EURO 2008™
* UEFA EURO 2012™
* FIFA World Cup
* Under-21

- Youth & Amateur -
* Under-19
* Under-17
* Regions' Cup
* Meridian Cup

- Women -
* Women's EURO
* Women's World Cup
* Women's Cup
* Women's Under-19
* Women's Under-17

- Futsal -
* Futsal EURO
* FIFA Futsal World Cup
* Futsal Cup
* U-21 Futsal

All you have to do is chose which team will win, lose or will it be a draw.... there is a percentage for anyone you chose! Its that simple.... But you still need some guidelines for these; which includes:

* the sites to use,
* how to make your predictions,
* how to place your bets,
* how to claim your wins,
* and finally how to withdraw your cash here in your local account.

For the smart ones, you can complete the setup necessary within the next 2 to 3 days.

You dont need Paypal... Just your local Bank account... e.g. PHB, GTB, UBA etc.

Would you make your 1st easy pay online come 27th May, or will you still be moping with the rest, its sad but true!

THE SMART ONES should post their emails and/or phone numbers as a reply to this post, and I'll get in touch with you immediately.

16 days and counting to Man U vs Barca....

Will you only be screaming goalllllllll!!!!

Or will you also be smiling to the Bank irrespective of which team won or lost!

The choice is yours...

For once you dont need to undersand any marketing jargons, no paypal, no forex, no fix odds, no mlm, just what you love doing most! Watching football.... Now you can make it watching football and earning kooool cash!

See you on the other side of the field (the side where we smile to the Bank)!

Post your emails or phone numbers to get more info on this package.