+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Brunel hotel job offer, real or scam

Brunel hotel job offer, real or scam

House, please is this job offer from Brunel hotel london for real? I just got a job offer from Brunel hotel london, after i had sent my resume to their data base. Ever since, i have asked to scan my international passportr, photographs as well as 2 copies of my passpor photographs to Uk Immigration office for processing of my visa and travel documents. I have also been instructed to contact the UK Embassy/High Commission in Nigeria to authenticate my papers. Also, Brunel has sent me a copy of a job offer, as well as a monthly salary of 3000pounds. Brunel hotel london has also offered to pay for my flight ticket to london, after my travel documents have been finally processed by UK immigration/UK high commission/Embassy in Nigeria. I hope this is for real or what do you think?
    Thanks
    Evalsam Spike
    Spikings

Re: Brunel hotel job offer, real or scam

You do not need a Seer to tell you it's a scam.

In the first place, did you apply to them? No I guess.

Besides, why would they leave applicants in London and come for you in Nigeria when there are thousands of people who can equally do the job there in London?

Shine Your Eyes!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

I got the mail even without applying at first, that was when I started getting suspicious about d Hotel. U should be very careful. cos these days, it goes beyond ur cash. maybe u'll actually get to d UK, but who knows what happens to u there, Theres crime everywhere. BE CAREFUL OOOOOO........

Got the mail too with same instruction... but just ignored it, i advice u do d same

Guy d Hotel job is a big fraud(authentic).i was sent one message from Hilton Metropole Hotel,London that 400workers re needed 4 various positns.that visa fees and air fare will be paid by the Hotel.so i stated.they always provide u emails to send document,even that of fake lawyers,insurance coy and embassy.on gettin to a stage their fake lawyer asked me to pay £126pounds for entry clearance.so i suspected fowl play so i checked this fraud website:www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php or http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...t-6293.html.to find out it was fraud.my cousin has lot of fraud website.even Omni hotels is a fraud with d same message.

+ Reply