+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PSOLTN.COM: I think they are thieves.

PSOLTN.COM: I think they are thieves.

psoltn.com places adverts in both tuesday & thursday editions of guardian newspaper for graduate trainees & a wide range of fields without specifics. I checked out their site, filled their online form and after everything, they said one should come to their office with one's documents and #2,000 processing fee.
    ?I believe that any firm trying to recruit thru them would have paid them. Hence, no need to collect money from applicants. Besides, asking for money from applicants neither speaks good of the firm nor the recruitment agency.
    ?So, house, in my own opinion PRIMESAVIC SOLUTION (PSOLTN.COM) ARE THIEVES. BEWARE!!!
    Dream your dreams and live your dreams.<br />Life is never complete without living your dreams.

Re: PSOLTN.COM: I think they are thieves.

Thieves is an understatement. They are robbers. I once paid Primesavic #1500 and Ebreakthrough also #1500 the same day with nothing to show for it. They will dribble u till u give up and after u must av spent more than enough t. fare parading there everyday. Pls, u guys run 4rm these people.I wasn't told but EXPERIENCED this myself or must u be a VICTIM b4 becoming a VICTOR?

yeah guys i agree thank you for saving my cos i just printed out their invitation but wanted to chk out cos it's suspicious

They also sent me the same mail. I didnt even bother to read the mail 2wice talkless of considering it. they are confirmed armed robbers. none of them go ever get my money, wether psolt. easter breakthrough or whatever they are.

+ Reply