+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS...PLEASE??

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS...PLEASE??

Hello folks,im really happy about this site,i believe we are all doing a great job here.I dont know who floated this site,or any of the pple managing it but i know we are really gaining a lot 4rm here.But something has been bothering me for some time now....and thats the fact that apart from this section,theres no other section where we can really sit down and chat,learning a lot from each other at about the same time,instead of having to type a comment and wait for reactions which, most often, come the next day,or many hours after the poster of the message has gone offline.most of us dont have ISP's in our homes and we acess this site in cafes which,inadvertently,cost money.
    Secondly,ive observed that some posts that are already closed i.e.job adverts,are usually returned to the top of the collumn because someone went through them and made a comment recently.some even carry the tag "new".this is very confusing because most of us regard the top collumn as the recent adverts,but on opening the post u realise that its old just by looking at the date it was posted.

I humbly suggest that(if possible) a chat page,engeine,or whatever its called be set up,even if the sessions are limited to some particular number of hours in a day.but it should be done in such a way that a list of everybody on line will be seen.Thus in that way ,pple who have problems can know what particular time to chat and get solutions and advice,especially if the pple they would want to hear from are online at that particular moment.-(sharp-sharp treatment)
    Secondly,in the collumn where u have the name of the person who posted a particular job opening,(i.e.before u open the post), the date of the post should also appear to avoid confusing pple a lot.
    i do believe that if this site could be modified this way,that we would all enjoy it better.we do have a lot to learn from each other so there should be no limit to how far we can go.E.g. i go to work each day,but i steal out time to spend on this site almost every day.im usually disappointed cos those i really want to talk,interact with, are usually offline at that time.Who knows,maybe thats why a lot of pple who are registered are yet to contribute.

Dont know if im speaking the minds of any body on this site,but i do know that im speaking mine.
    FOLKS...WHAT DO U THINK

REGARDS,
    Elvis
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS...PLEASE??

I too believe those were good observations. I hope something will be done about it. You deserve three gbozaa!!!

Have a nice day.
    Affordable Website | Hosting | Ebooks | Templates | PayPal | Egold | US Account ... | 08059201646 [email protected]

I CONCUR BRAINBOX
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Elvis i think u have a good point there .....u know most people does not have time during working hours to come online d only do that after work unlike some of us that have internet in d office , am always online from 7am to 5:45pm so after this hours am offline and u find out that some prople go to cafe around 6pm by that time most of us are gone so u might not expect every body to be online at thesame time bcos of there schedule of work......but all d same dont worry Elvis something will be done fast ok.
    Thanks.

@ poster,

I understand what you are talking about. I believe that the administrators are here and they are listening to what everyone says.

My suggestion is that you exercise a little patience. I believe that very soon, they will do something about it. Yes, about the instant messaging option which you indicated interest in, I think it is a very important add - on which will improve the quality of communication between members here.

Another thing you have to understand [like mavdav said] is that everyone must not be online at the same time. So, for now, the only option we gat left is to make posts and wait for some other people to contribute to the posts we make.

But I believe that with time, all these features you desire will be added. Just hold on.

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

Brain box kudos to you.

What you said is right. Lets wait and see what happens.
    you can&#39;t waste time&nbsp; instead time will waste you

+ Reply