+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: How true is Brunel Hotel London?

How true is Brunel Hotel London?

pls is anybody in the house know about this Brunel Hotel London, i got thier job offer and they have been sending me info on how to process my travelling documents which they said is free. have anybody seeen somthing like that?

dvt

Re: How true is Brunel Hotel London?

ITS SCAM RUN, RUN AWAY FROM IT.

CHEERS.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

DVT, how are u sure it is a scam? u can just carry on okey until when they start asking u to pay, then u runnnnn
    N

Thanks for ur contributions.hassydon can we chat on [email protected]?

sounds like a farce, did you do any interview, did u even make any application, why can't you call and speak to them directly, a friend of mine is also asking me if i know of any such Brunel Hotel London, i googled and sure i found a website http://www.brunelhotellondon.co.uk/B...otel_Home.html which appears legitimate but you mite need to do more investigation, wht sort of email were u sent about the job offer, who is the main correspondent, verify ur facts first. check this site http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/...ad.php?t=12532
    this has got to be a scam, guys always learn to investigate facts and google information before you start getting carried away. thanks

I thot i was the only one that got their offer until i saw this! They sent me an offer with a promise to send free air ticket and secure accomodaton for me in London whenever I succed in gettn my Visa.
    they even promised to give me a letter that will aid me in facilitating my Visa application
    but I lost ethusiasm when I searched for the hotel 2ru googles....I saw the hotel, the address was same but their was just somthing fishy about the letterhead of the invitation i have,compared wt the original Hotel.........morover I discovered lots of gramatical blunders in the Invitation, that made me question its authenticity.........when I approached some pple on the issue, they told me to run like mad!
    they even sent their employment form to me online! am still waitn to see what will happen.....I intend to play along untill money issue is raised.....bcos they hinted that there are certain expenses am supposed to take care of i.e after I must have gotten my Visa!...........Nothn do me sha! a guy cannot guy a guy!
    ONE LUV!

be good all the time

Quote Originally Posted by SOME-MORE
    .....I intend to play along untill money issue is raised.....bcos they hinted that there are certain expenses am supposed to take care of i.e after I must have gotten my Visa!...........Nothn do me sha! a guy cannot guy a guy!
    ONE LUV!

My Guy, dats the spirit. I dey feel You! Show those bloody idiots that you are smarter than they think!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

hi,house, i also got the text,but am playing along with them until they raise any issue about money.in short, am waiting for the pin code they promise to send. cheers,anybody with any info about this hotel should pls, notify [email protected]

Hi guys, i also got the job offer with Brunel hotel london.And i'm curently processing the application now.I will wait and hope for a positive turn of events.
    Cheers
    Evalsam([email protected])
    Spikings

it is a scam, i got same too, I check it out with my bro in the Uk, it is a scam, but if you are ready for scaming then it your chioce.

One Love

bro y una dey think as if una no sabi fake yahoo boz and original yahoo boz, this one na original,papa, yahoo boz. dey go start to collect the sum of 1000 4rm u(little by little), u go say no problem 1000 no bi anythg untill dey go get to ur throt.
    be warn! open ur eye n ur ear 2 d ground b4 it is too late.
    by the way did u apply for the job, how come oyibo hotel dey look 4 u wey dey naija to employ, y our bro's wey dey 4 london dey wash toilet and plate with their degree to survive. oyibo no see dem to give the job without spending anythg na u dey go come give visa and accomodation becos ur father get share 4 london hotel. be wise

IT IS SCAM ........... RUN AWAY FROM THEM. I RECEIVED SAME OFFER BUT DELETED THE MAIL INSTANTLY.......... THERE IS ALSO AN OFFER FROM CREST UNIVERSITY WHICH IS ALSO A SCAM. DON'T LET THEM DECEIVE YOU
    JESUS IS LORD

Thanks for all ur contributions. it is said that "a problem shared is a Problem solved". many have been duped bcos they decided to keep to themselves.
    thanks all.

one luv

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast