+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Becareful cos they are scams.

Becareful cos they are scams.

this is just to inform the houe generally and admin to take note that we should all be careful of email posted on this site requesting us to apply for jobs.
    most of them are fraud and scams. their intention is to elicit information about you in order to carry out their fraudulent acts.
    i received a called last week which i know was after applying to a particular email posted here, he called himself engr. wale balogun of NNPC dat there is business he want to give me and dat we know each other very well. he even mention my house address and street, dat he has been there b4. from adam i know i never met anybody like that. when he asked me to call him back in 10mins 4 full detail of the biz, of which i told him dat i dont have credit, he just banged the phone dat am not serious.
    whenever we are sending CV's, its always better to becareful and even delect ur referees.

comments are welcome.

God bless you all.

Re: Becareful cos they are scams.

thanks man

Junior Member dejavuy2ks@yahoo.com's Avatar

tanx my brother,i also recieve the same call frm one engr wale that he has one contract for me at ph dts he work with mobil.he even told me i worked with wema bank dat i shld call him back for details.house beware they are 419, God pass dem

The same Engr Wale Balogun Called me today 19th Nov 2010 mentioning my company's name ane requesting that i should call him back in 10mins. Thank God, I appreciate the internet. It is with my google search for Engr Wale Balogun that lead me to ur post. Thank you.

Fellows beware? They are scams

Re:

A whole"NNPC/MOBIL engineer" askin 2 b called in 10mins? Alot of folks stil post dia email ad anyhow on dis site. Let's b very cautious pls. Scammers/fraudsters in NHJ,yr days ar numbered!

+ Reply