I wonder why those senators won't make a bill that will put an end to this so called age discrimination in work places so that there would be jobs for everyone.

I'm sick of the 'applicants should not be more than 26' whatever that they normally requested for in companies and private enterprise.

So please Senators, members of house of representatives, enough is enough for lack of job in this country just because applicants are more than 26 or 30.

Secondly, there should not be discrimination against class of degrees, whether first class, or 3rd class. Bachelor is Bachelor. Put them to test and whoever that passes your test should scale through irrespective of class of degrees.

In the recent test conducted by NNPC, 80% of the applicants failed. And majority of these applicants are the so called people with first class and 2.1. Why cant they pass a common test? So, to me, we all know how majority that got first class or 2.1 got them(lecturers anointed ones).

So companies, private enterprise, start recruiting everyone irrespective of age or class of degrees. Age discrimination to get a job doesn't work in United States, and Nigeria is following their constitution, so why is it so difficult for us to implement what is being practiced in US here? Please let's stop unemployment in this country. Give us jobs. Period!!