+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: HND--Bsc Discrimination

HND--Bsc Discrimination

I want the House to comment on the Discrimination of HND graduates in banking sector and other sectors and pro fer solution to this issue
    Stay connected to God always

Re: HND--Bsc Discrimination

This age-long discrimination is far from being over. A B.Sc degree will always remain superior to an HND. If you have an HND and you are in the Banking industry just go for an MBA program straight-away.

This is not the right place for this topic.The general discussion page is for these types of topics.
    Take note please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instinctive response to this issue is that any organisation that thinks a HND holder is inferior to a BSc holder is no better than racist society, comparable to Hitlerism, apartheid, etc., not worthy of the bundle of intelligence possessed by these Polytechnic graduates!
    B

University graduates are better polished.

lets be objective and not biased wen discussing issues like dis, because all dese sort of discriminations weda of bsc and hnd, age, grade, institutions, genda etc will definately affect us all now or in the near future in one way or another, the reality is dat dis discriminations are grave consequencies of unemployment and the appaling standard of education the so called giant of africa so is not the issue of bsc is better dan hnd or vice versa, i advise anyone who cares to listen not to be intimidated or feel favourd but to strive to develop his/herself especially in the areas of information technology.

IT THIS HAPPEN TO B NIGERIAN FACTOR.IF THERE WILL B DISCRIMINATION THE GOVT SHOULD TRY AND WORK ON THE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR

Do you know some banks don't employ HND holder at all, unless u are taken as OND holder which is not a full staffing. That tells u we 've got to study further, so as to be reckoned with in Banking industries.Thanks..........

Well, left for me i will say let us be proud of ourselves no matter what you read bcos there are some secondary school leavers who are even more better than the so-called graduates.

my fello house mate this issue is a great cause of unemployment in Nigeria Today i see no reason why there should be discrimination b/w HND and BSC we are all Graduate from different institution of learning every one must not be a BSC or HND what nigeria employer should consider is who can do the work better weda HND or BSC toward the orginasational goal, there are some BSC who can not defend their Certificate i read an article in the papers it I sleep with my Lecturer to get my Degree now i am out of school i can not defend my certificate i want the house to get this clear BSC is not better than HND the only problem is Nigeria factor we nigerian attach much interest to BSC than the HND i am speaking from Experience i happen to lecture in University and Polytechnic so no difference. all i know is nigerian are highly tallented weda HND or BSC

Let us all join hands now to fight against this discrimination between BSC and HND because the way the whole thing is going one day there will be a discrimination between those who attended Private and Public universities

well nobody is still getin the fact.THE COUNTRY IS PURGING 4 HEAVENS SACK AND FINISHED DONT BOTHER URSLFS ANYMORE JUST DO NOTIN AND JUST WATCH ur clock...tick away, cos the beta 4 u my friends to avoid early high blood pressure and others .... just get ur alchohol and shayo away ur sorrows.

im a bsc holder but i have alot of hnd holder friends wo r worth their salt.. i personally feel the discrimination is wrong.. can the nigerian university system absorb all school cert holders at thesame time?

again, this discrimination will only affect those wo set their thoughts to it..

i know that wen others say their is a casting down, all those that believe and myself shall say their is a lifting up

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast